[RESOLVED]Can´t update to 1.5.1. Repair failure too

Flanči

Hello, I wanted to update my DCS on a 1.5.1. version, but DCS updater won´t start at all.

I´ve tried to start DCS repair but only thing I receive is "Failure when receiving data from the peer" message.

I´ve tried to update by using "DCS updater" and later I just start DCS as usually (and wait for some message to proceed update)

Any ideas?

Edit: sorry for the mistake "do" (meaned "to 1.5.1" :poster_oops: )

failure.PNG.530b4cb96978d528163a25be461801c0.PNG

autoupdate_log.txt

Edited by BIGNEWY
Title

I'm stuck at .45208 and can't get this thing updated to the latest version now.

EDit: I found this:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=147735

Seems to be working :)

Edited by DerekSpeare

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

I followed your link and it looks like this puppy is finally updating after two tries.

It was saying something about my anti-virus, which is NOT on at all.

Edit, well it said it successfully updated but now it will not launch the game at all! Updater flashes on and off screen once then nothing.

Edited by Belgeode

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube ~ Twitch

First of all, THX for help, but I´ve tried these things earlier and It´s still the same "phenomenon" :( DCS either doesn´t start update process or it start as usually (as I start "DCS.exe")

• ED Team

Did you modify your 1.5.0 install and then try to update to 1.5.1?

Which antivirus / firewall are you using?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Hi Flanči,

"modify" as in user modifications that may have changed your install in anyway from its original state.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

did you make any changes manually to your beta installation?

goggle translate ( sorry if it is wrong )

si kakršne koli spremembe ročno vašo namestitev beta ?

TO ALL:

I took this problem from the very distance point. Once I had a problem with my internet connection in my student´s private with some ports, so I solved this problem by using SoftEther VPN software and connect to the another VPN and these problems goes away. I´ve tried this now to solve this problem and it works! :)

I am on 1.5.1. now, so for everybody who has a problem with updating use SoftEther VPN, connect to the any of the VPN and enjoy! :)

PS: THX to everybody who tried to help me :)

Same to me. Update, repair don´t work both for me :(

autoupdate_log.txt

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X @ 4.7 MHz            Motherboard: Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite AX    Module: 64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR5 @ 3000        Video: RTX 4090 PALIT GameRock OC 24 GB

Monitor: SAMSUNG U28E590 @ 4K                      Other: HP Reverb G2 and WD Black SN850X                    The answers is ... 42!

• ED Team
ERROR: HTTPS failed with curl error (51): SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK

The problem is one of the remote servers that is having problems with HTTPS.

ED are aware of this issue some users are having, hopefully a new updater will be available soon.

Flanči who posted above solved the issue by using a vpn, which seems to be the only work around at the moment, alternatively wait for the new updater.

I have restored the previous version through the system console running in admin mode. For example: "C:\DCS World OpenBeta\bin>DCS_updater.exe update 1.5.0.46175.67". But after restore a previous version I had a black screen even though the program work - could hear the sounds and was the reaction to the manipulators. I uninstalled everything and wait for the correct or official version. Regards.

Edited by 73rd_WH_zOrg