L-39 on various issues

Pindol

This is advisory that you turned on De-ice circuit breaker. Normal.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Manual p. 81

Please pic indicating the switch. That's why I made this thread so they could all new pilots learn without manual are here from all over the world and not everyone read in English.

Thank you for your understanding :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still in progress learning all the instrument and can help only identify what the instrument are but don't know how to use them in detail yet.

The instrument on the left (in attached picture) call ZDV-30 and is designed to set the airfield pressure use incorporate with the navigation system.

The instrument on the right call PU-26E use to align directional gyro system with magnetic heading when in flight after 45 min pilot has to re-align system or when the gyroscope blockage warning light «ERROR GA» is illuminating on the panel (manual old version page 119-120).

Please do not hesitate to correct me if my understand is incorrect.

I'm still in progress learning all the instrument and can help only identify what the instrument are but don't know how to use them in detail yet.

The instrument on the left (in attached picture) call ZDV-30 and is designed to set the airfield pressure use incorporate with the navigation system.

The instrument on the right call PU-26E use to align directional gyro system with magnetic heading when in flight after 45 min pilot has to re-align system or when the gyroscope blockage warning light «ERROR GA» is illuminating on the panel (manual old version page 119-120).

Please do not hesitate to correct me if my understand is incorrect.

Thank you for your response. Maybe there is someone that would explain more about these consumables to enable

Edited by Pindol