Server capacity limited?

Crunchy

Trying to download latest patch and I get an error saying: "Server capacity limited please try again later." I have been trying all day to download this patch and I end up getting the same error. When will the server be up to speed to download this patch?

a lot of us had this, when you restart the download ( hit start, then type dcs update ) it should pick up where it left off.

The update doesn't start again when I click on DCS beta, it just takes me into the game, but it isn't updated. I have to do a DCS repair before it will try to update again.

I have done a repair and tried to update again. I now get a massive error log which I have attached. I don't have a firewall or antivirus software installed yet even though it talks about them been a possible cause.

So is 1.5 totally broken then because I cannot install it. I've been trying all day and it's started to get annoying.

autoupdate_log.txt

If you run the update from the start menu it should pick up where it left off.

How do I do this? I know the other guy in this thread said to hit start and type dcs update, but I have to do a repair before it starts to update again. Can you please tell me how to do this properly because I have no idea from the instructions so far. Thanks!

I have the same problem and running the update again from the start menu doesn't help at all. The update fails everytime.

Manually change your the for your computer for the next day and give it a try.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta

Shift + Rclick on "Bin" folder

click "Open command window here"

Type "DCS_Updater.exe update"

If you leave the command window open, you can just hit the up arrow key when the updater fails and then enter to run it again. I had to run it 3 times in a row, but then it updated all the way.

Also, this won't start the game, it will ONLY run the updater.

Edit: For some, you might have to select/highlight the bin folder before you shift+Rclick. When the command window opens, it should say "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin>"

Edited by Colorfulmoose