Birdy's scenery mod

Guest Cali

I have the high screnery mod installed but if the server in hyper lobby isn't running high scenes I can't see the added trees and other stuff. I was just wondering can you run both Birdy's high and medium screnery mods at the same time?

The medium file has the same additions (trees) as the high file so that shouldn't be the problem.

Glad you like it.

PS: A new version to sort some minor bugs is in the make

• Like 6

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

The medium file has the same additions (trees) as the high file so that shouldn't be the problem.

Glad you like it.

PS: A new version to sort some minor bugs is in the make

Thanks Birdy, I love this mod....I just changed the name of the medium file....so now both med and high are modded.

thanks for the hard work, it's people like you that make this game fun and enjoyable.

Rep points inbound

Works great with having both the high and medium scene files mod to Birdy's high scenery mod. I flew in the RAF and IA servers and saw trees and new buildings. Like I said before I love this mod 2 :thumbsup: to ya BIRDY!!!

:beer: :worthy:

It makes my FPS crap tho :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus G72GX | CPU: Core 2 Duo Overclocked @ 2.9Ghz | Memory 6GB DDR2 | Graphics Card: nVidia GTX 260m 1GB | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium | Monitor: Samsung 32" LCD

LOMAC 1.0 to FC 1.12 System RIP (2003-2010) | AMD Athlon 64 3000+ overclocked to 2565MHz | NVidia Geforce 7800 GS AGP 256 MB | 1GB Kingston PC2700 DDR DRAM | Windows 2000 with SP4

Birdy your mod sounds interesting, I'd like to try this one my self,,,

Could you make easy for us and give us an address where we can all download from..

Thanks

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

yeah, I use this mod too, great job..

I love how it makes airbases feel a lot more alive/realistic with the extra trees, etc..

Have you noticed any FPS loss, like T-Bone said? I lost maybe 2-5, but I'll have to do more testing to see.

No..

but I never look at the framerate really ;)

I think that even if there is a couple of frames dropped, this is definitelly worth it due to the added immersion

Same here a few FPS loss is no big deal, when the mods adds so much.