No Weapons

sFalcon

I would like an option in the mission editor to disable any kind of weapon. I have now put all available weapons to 0 on all airbases, but players can still load cannon ammo

Edited by sFalcon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_______

sFalcon.

I believe you can work around this now by setting the airbase resources to 0 in the supply menu. That way, players will be unable to rearm any weapons when situated there.

I've done this already, but people can still load cannon ammo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_______

sFalcon.

• ED Team

Hi sFalcon,

attach the mission so we can take a look

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Thanks sFalcon,

certainly seems that way after a reload, I will ask Grimes to take a look in case I have overlooked something.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Unfortunately the warehouse system simply does not include keeping track of gun ammunition, it never has. Really its not optimized for that sort of thing at the moment due to how it keeps track of munitions and defaults everything to a value of 100, but thats a whole other issue altogether.

You should be able to work around this limitation by using the scripting engine and creating an event handler to remove any weapon fired from a player whenever they fire.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum