tank fans watch this...

diveplane

One word comes to my mind: PWNAGE!

I've just looked for information if RPGs can actually puncture Abrams armour and found this

http://www.janes.com/defence/land_forces/news/jdw/jdw030620_1_n.shtml

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Is that the same tank convoy that had the TV crew reporting live from inside, I watched that live and IIRC they were caught using their M2 on surrendering troops and civilians. It got to the stage where the reporter had to point out civilians and surrendering troops and tell the gunner not to shoot.

Civilian or not, when a pickup gets that close too ur tank u would be stupid to take any chance in lettin them keep going. If it was a civy then what a complete fool to drive toward an abrams column...suicide, and i strongly believe nobody would be that dumb.

As far as the vidoe is concerned da pickup is da best part - it gets nailed, on the whole good to watch, thx.

=IronAngels=

Http://www.ironangelslockonsquad.com

Iron Angels Lockon Squad

Iron Angels: The Proud, The Few, The Elite

Civilian or not, when a pickup gets that close too ur tank u would be stupid to take any chance in lettin them keep going. If it was a civy then what a complete fool to drive toward an abrams column...suicide, and i strongly believe nobody would be that dumb.

As far as the vidoe is concerned da pickup is da best part - it gets nailed, on the whole good to watch, thx.

I wouldn't take any chances. This pickup truck could have a person with RPG inside, or some anti-tank weapon, or any other improvised explosive that if exploded close to tanks tracks it could f.e. immobilize it.. Who would be that dumb to come that close to advancing military column. I'd shoot first and then ask questions later. Abram crew did a good job.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Well the pickup could have just made a wrong turn, out of a side street or something, so he may not have been a fool and may just have made a mistake.. However I completely understand the threat it posed and the reasons why they fired but for me that wasn’t the best part.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

And maybe it's me but it seemed that this little truck was turning right to leave the road just before it got fired. But i still understand why they shot it.

Oh, I understand it too, as much of the "lowlifes" are in the Army, as they get all kinds of benefits (and there are also men/women amongst them that want to go to colledge, but can't afford it on their own), now, these crooks that managed to get in the army (-ex gangmembers, and that kind, you know, petty crooks), also got their share of "fun". As seen on some photo's which most news agencies blur...

I'm not saying this is unique to the US army, but this is common practice amongst all armies, and some even do such horrible things to their own men (Russia). The army is not full of peace-loving good hearted young men, as we were led to believe since WW2, there is a fair share amongst them that just like to shoot, or even kill something that moves.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy: