Custom Controls added to JSGME Mods Folder

kevinsue

I just updated to the latest version DCS 1.5.1.47025 Update 1. Prior to the update, I removed some english cockpit mods which I had previously installed using JSGME as to have a clean version for the update.

After the update had completed, I opened JSGME to reinstall the english cockpit mods and noticed that Custom Controls folders for the UH-1H, TF-51D, P-51D and FW-190D9 had been added to the JSGME _MODS folder. All the folders contain default.lua files, except the UH-1H which contains a Throttle - HOTAS Warthog.lua file.

I don't recall reading anything in the changelog regarding this. I have my JSGME Mods folder named "_MODS" to differentiate from the DCS 1.5 Mods folder in the main directory so I can't see the update installer mistakenly putting them in wrong folder unless by design.

I don't think this is a problem per se, but I am interested in what is "Custom" with these .lua files and how they ended up in the JSGME folder. I haven't used any of the abovementioned modules except for the Huey so none of the other modules have had any controls set up. I would very much appreciate it if anyone could offer some enlightenment on the subject. :confused:

Best Regards....Kev*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"