Operation Warpig

WildFire

Here's a beta mission for you folks on the first run.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2556756&postcount=28

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1550189/

Version 2, took away the two tracks for the tanker, as if you switch the tanker during AI aar it bugs and they wont leave the nozzle under any condition. So now the tanker stays on the same orbit and speed at all times.

V3. Removed a tanker track message I put in at mission start. Adjusted the clouds to be not as thick, but still plentiful. Made sure all vehicles that were supposed to be hidden and shown are, adjusted some of the AI's loadouts. Enabled fog of war in map, whatever that does, didn't notice any difference probably because I have most units hidden.

My mission run time was 3 hours tonight. But I destroyed every last enemy vehicle. You dont have to wait you can send in the ground units before completing Tusk's tasking at any time. I also refueled once, and landed at Guadata twice, once to rearm, and the second to repair.

Edited by WildFire
Vers 3

Sounds interesting and i´ll probably give it a try when i have the freetime.

Thanks for your effort :thumbup:

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

• 2 weeks later...
Currently just finished up mission 5 of the campaign. It is slowly progressing. Its looking like playtime for each mission could be 2 hours at the least, and some I am imagining will be 4-6 depending on the number of tasks.

Wow! Now that is a good reason to add a game save function to the Sim. I don't have that kind of time.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.