Campaign based on Kosovo or OAF?

WildBillKelsoe

any campaigns based on OAF book? I'd like to get the frustration of searching for tanks or dummy tanks and engaging false targets...

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Wild Bill, I'm currently just finishing up mission 2 of a campaign, no idea how many missions it will be. The first mission took 2 weeks and the second took 2 days. I have to do some heavy testing this week to smooth it out for consumption.

However, my campaign is your basic russia vs US campaign because I don't delve too deep in stories. With that being said I originally made http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=78749&highlight=border+patrol

and went on to a squadron where I built much larger missions. Now I'm back on my own just piddling around.

Anyhow I love realism myself, I am interesting is hearing what ideas you may have so I can incorporate them into some of my missions. If you'd we could discuss here or by PM but perhaps you can explain some of your ideas and we'll see what we can do.

Hey,

I have started work on a new campaign, and while it is far off on the horizon for the moment, it will take some ideas from the A-10s over Kosovo. Too early to give too many details, but it will be based on the idea that appears in the "Crimson Dawn" MP mission (some of the tasks may reappear in the SP campaign). But I can assure you at this stage that there will be dummy tanks and there will be military convoys mixed with civilian vehicles to make things more difficult for players :) stay tuned!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Hey,

I have started work on a new campaign, and while it is far off on the horizon for the moment, it will take some ideas from the A-10s over Kosovo. Too early to give too many details, but it will be based on the idea that appears in the "Crimson Dawn" MP mission (some of the tasks may reappear in the SP campaign). But I can assure you at this stage that there will be dummy tanks and there will be military convoys mixed with civilian vehicles to make things more difficult for players :) stay tuned!

Nice to hear :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Hey,

I have started work on a new campaign

:notworthy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WIN 10, i7-2600K at 3.4ghz, 2x OCZ Vertex 120GB SSD RAID 0, Corsair Vengeance 16GB, Gainward GeForce GTX 590, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Track IR 5 PRO. DCS 1.5.3.52724.74 - DCS 2.0.2.52369