Possible bug with Zoom function and Language In Russian.

leadlag

Hi,

Have had a look around the forums but can't find anyone else with these issues. Not sure if this is my set up or a bug in 1.5. I'd appreciate a steer in the right direction please.

The zoom slider on my Warthog throttle will not work on the Su27. I have allocated it and checked the axis tune and it's working on the axis display but not in the aircraft. All I get is a slight flickering. It is also the case in the Su25. In the A10a and F15c it all works fine in parallel to my track I.R.

Also now the Su27 is in Russian. Anyway to change this back to English?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Have you updated to the latest patch? If so you should now have the option again to change your cockpit language back to English.

As for the zoom slider, make sure that only one physical controller is mapped to the zoom 'axis.' In my experience DCS does not like multiple controllers being assigned to a single axis. It may also be the case that the TrackIR takes priority over the Warthog throttle slider and therefore the slider isn't doing anything. Try un-associating the TrackIR with the zoom axis to see if that sorts out the problem.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I have more than one controller assigned to the axis. Never had a problem before but suppose now it may be a problem with the latest. I will change it and see if that helps.

I reverted back from the latest update to see if it would make any difference but will update back.

Where in the menu system do you adjust the language option for individual aircraft?

I am having the same language problem, maybe i am blind but i cant find any way to change it in the options menu. I am using the latest version of the beta on steam witch is 1.5.1.47025, i don't know if this is the latest, maybe steam is late with the update?

Edited by cardboard_man

Options --> Gameplay --> Avionics Language

Native would be a Russian cockpit and the other option is English.

At the moment there doesn't appear to be options for each individual aircraft, though this is obviously coming: look under options --> special --> FC3 and it appears the game is going to natively support non-standard cockpit skins. Very nice :thumbup:

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Options --> Gameplay --> Avionics Language

Native would be a Russian cockpit and the other option is English.

At the moment there doesn't appear to be options for each individual aircraft, though this is obviously coming: look under options --> special --> FC3 and it appears the game is going to natively support non-standard cockpit skins. Very nice :thumbup:

Thanks for this. I will take a look later and change it.

Undertstand why there is a conflict on the zoom with track ir but a bit annoying that it is a problem now.

No worries. It was actually removed in the last patch, probably why it wasn't obvious. Back in the most recent patch.

Edited by DarkFire