one TARGET SCRIPT FOR all A/C & switch STATES

Thank you Gizzy!! - Brilliant work and easy to follow.

Thank you again!

Mic (BOO)

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

• 2 weeks later...

Gizzy i absolutely love your profile! Just got the warthog and was a bit confused the buttons only had 1 state in DCS, but your profile cleared it right up :-)

I have one issue: I cant get button 2 (mic switch push) bound to teamspeak when the profile is running. Without target it works, but it wont recognise the bound switch while running the profile. (2nd part of that makes sense)

Do you have a fix for that?

Just tested it.... worked fine. Code as you probably knows sends DX2 and my Teamspeak picks it up OK.... One thing I have noticed is that the TMWH mike push hat is a bit touchy, it has to be engaged straight down to work... I've got 2 throttle units and both are the same.

You can test by running the script, then run the device analyser and click on the top left icon, select throttle and check the button operation.

Hope this helps some...

SIGBLOCK.png

I have only just found this and have to say Gizzy thank you this is brilliant.

Just have one question how would I map the LED's to buttons with this script ?

For example I have Fuel Norm / Override set to Master Arm On / Off in the M2000C and would like LED 1 to light Up when the ARM Switch is in the on position.

I have tried using target and can get it working but when I try to add the lines to your profile it doesn't seem to like it

Thanks

Just seen this, is you've not cracked it send me a PM with what you want and I'll try and do it for you..

SIGBLOCK.png

Tnx for the quick respond :-)

In the analyser all is well. When trying to set it as enable/disable mic mute (so it mutes teamspeak when i talk on Simpleradio) it either reads button 2, but doesnt close the input windows (ie when pressing escape to exit my hotkey says button 2 + esc) or it reads all buttons on the throttle at once (not just the mic). I also have to reset the gamepad/joystick ad on and not touch any buttons until i get to the input window or it wont read any key at all. SR does recognise the key just fine and i hear it clicking while i try to input it in TS, so i guess its a TS problem. TS doesnt read any other button on the throttle either.

Ill do some more trying, maybe try reinstalling TS.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out thumbup.gif

Sri Kinslayer, looks like a local problem... I just tried it and setting up a HOTKEY in TS it read the button correctly (button 2) and when assigned to mute the mic it all worked fine...

Sri I can help you further sir...

SIGBLOCK.png

If anyone is having the same problem i had, see the post by Pacman here for the sollution! Be aware though, DCS will recognise both the virtual throttle as the actual, so be sure to unbind the actual throttle

@Gizzy it is not your profile, its the thrustmaster software.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/128245-conflict-with-target-gui-from-thrusmaster

Edited by Kinslayer

• 3 years later...

I've been using this profile for a couple of years and just went looking for it as I've the luxury of a new build to reset up. I'm surprised that there haven't been any posts here for 3 years. Is this no longer the in vogue way of setting up the throttle? If not for Gizzy's profile how do people set up the three way switches, particularly the flaps in the F/A18C etc, without having to mess with .lua or programming individual things in TARGET?

Hi,

Haven't used this in years, mainly because I use other hardware now bar a throttle unit which is converted into a dedicated collective.

I have updated the original file adding exclusions for the rudders new and throttles...

Configure(&HCougar, MODE_EXCLUDED);
   Configure(&Throttle, MODE_EXCLUDED);
   Configure(&T16000, MODE_EXCLUDED);
   Configure(&T16000L, MODE_EXCLUDED);
   Configure(&LMFD, MODE_EXCLUDED);
   Configure(&RMFD, MODE_EXCLUDED);
   Configure(&TFRPRudder, MODE_EXCLUDED);
   Configure(&TWCSThrottle, MODE_EXCLUDED);

Can't test it, hope it works for you...

Kind Regards

Gizzys-profile-july2020.zip

SIGBLOCK.png

Hi,

Haven't used this in years, mainly because I use other hardware now bar a throttle unit which is converted into a dedicated collective.

I have updated the original file adding exclusions for the rudders new and throttles...

Kind Regards

Thank you Sir, much appreciated.