There is a more precise date for release fo M2000c

lorfar

It is still scheduled for release on mid December, year 2042. ;)

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

It is still scheduled for release on mid December, year 2042. ;)

At least it will be good and ready by my retirement years! I'll have plenty of time to fly!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

Two more weeks!

Who is hyped? :D

Two more weeks?

By December 2015, the Open Beta download for the M-2000C for DCS World will be available to those that pre-purchased.

According to that it should have been released yesterday.

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600X

AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT 

G.Skill 32GB (2 x 16GB) Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600MHz

I'm very excited for the release. Need a DCS level aircraft faster than the L-39 for Nevada. Have purchased the F-15 a long time ago, but choose to not install into 2.0 due to not having a clickable cockpit.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64