DCS: Hawk Black Friday Sale!!

Ells228

Hi Guys,

We are pleased to offer you a whopping 70% discount on DCS: Hawk (EFM) Beta from today, Black Friday through to Cyber Monday, 30th November on the VEAO Simulations store.

http://veaosimulations.co.uk/product/dcshawk-efm-beta/

Just enter the coupon code "blackfriday" in your basket to get the discount making the product $12.00

Thanks,

Chris.

• Like 1

Oh...

This is the thread that caused me to read Hawk Black as "Blackhawk", and increased my heart rate!!!

:closedeyes:

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

already purchased on the past sale! i am tempted to buy a second copy, but will wait until there is some kind of confirmation on multiseat / co-pilot...

The confirmation is here, Due to the volume of work that it would take to re-do alot of the ASM we are not doing multi crew on the Hawk. There is a small possibility that we may in the future get seat swapping working but it is not currently being worked on, however this is only a possibility and not a promise that we will do it. This would only allow a single pilot to swap between the front seat and the back seat, not allow two people in the same aircraft.

TLDR: No we are not going to do Multi-Crew on the Hawk.

Pman

Dumb question, I received a notice that I paid for it via PayPal, I would think I would get an email with the activation # or Serial #, correct?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Dumb question, I received a notice that I paid for it via PayPal, I would think I would get an email with the activation # or Serial #, correct?

Yes you will get an email from our store with the key. Or go into your account page and you'll see it there.

Thanks for the response, I never received an email, how long does it take after purchase before I should expect one? Thanks,,,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle