DCS: Hawk Black Friday Sale!!

Ells228

Does it only show up on the account I just created with you, or is it suppose to show up in my DCS account also??? I did not get an email.

You can use the key you got from VEAO website to make it show up in your ED store account, which is very useful because then you can let the module manager install it for you. Just go to the ED store and your profile. You should be able to input the key somewhere there.

Edited by Brisse
Spelling mistake :(

You can use the key you got from EVAO website to make it show up in your ED store account, which is very useful because then you can let the module manager install it for you. Just go to the ED store and your profile. You should be able to input the key somewhere there.

Yeah, my account with you guys says it's processing still. It could be the flood of orders your getting. I'll chill for a while and see what happens.

I tried to tie it to my DCS account. It said that it was done but has not shown up there either.

I didn't get an account key (at least from any email), and I wasn't sure which account I was supposed to go into to try and find it.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Thank you!

18. All warfare is based on deception.

19. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Sun Tzu - The Art of War - Laying Plans

That's more than I got,,,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Once you've bound the key to your ED account you can download using module manager in 1.5 or 2.0 when its out.

The activation key is the licence key.

When you complete the order and go back to our site from PayPal the store shows you your key.

Also two emails are sent, one confirming the order with the key and another once PayPal confirms payment received.

If you simply stopped at PayPal you didn't complete the order but it will still complete when PayPal confirms receipt of payment which can take up to 8 hours.

You can still go to My Account on our site and see your order and activation key.

I received an email from Pay Pal "You sent a payment of $12.00 USD to VEAO Simulations Ltd. "

This tells me I paid, but I have NOT received any other emails with an activation key. I did go back to VEAO site and went through my account, I do see an order placed and there is a "Code#1 followed with what would seem to be a License or Activation key? I will follow your website instructions on how to register my Code with ED so I may install it through the module manager. My point is primarily that I'm a bit disappointed that I did not get an email with my Activation key etc, I had to fish through a few things to try and figure this out, I sure hope I did.

1. I read the email that was sent from VEAO, it states in simple text that it has received my payment. It also gives me my Hornet Number.

2. I refer to my paypal payment and on the same receipt for the payment it gives me a transaction number and my Hornet code. I really don't understand where the problem is here Fakum. I went online and put the key in and bound it to my account. Job done m8. Make sure you refresh your browser because the cache will hold your old information. F5

Windows 7 64 Home Premium, i5 3570K (3.4 @ 4.4GHz), Asus P8Z77-V LX, 16GB dual channel 1600 ram, EVGA Nvidia GTX980ti, 240 GB OCZ SSD, 3 TB Raptor, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas and Throttle, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals.

@ Fakum. I'd double check the email address that you registered with VEAO, just in case. I received an email from PayPal then VEAO almost instantly. £8.24 for the Hawk? Bargain!

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Check your spam folder, some people have reported it sometimes goes in there.

If you followed instructions on PayPal and went back to our site then you would have seen your key. I can only suggest you didn't do this or the emails are in your spam folder.

weeb, the only thing I can say is that I did get a PayPal receipt, it has a transaction ID, but no activation keys or otherwise, so I don't know what the problem here is either. I received no email from VEAO, but I have confirmed my email address in my account on the VEAO website,,, I guess I'm just one of the glitches,,,,, Oh,, and I have no emails stuck in spam,,,

You can't lock what?

Oh sorry i mean look. I can´t move the head with my Cooliehat. It´s a little bit strange. The keys are the same like by my Mig-21 but evertytime i press them it only jerks and nothing happen. Also the numpads don´t work and the mouse free looke. :(

But it is a nice plane. I have one more question: Will the inner pots only work for the AA-Missle or can i place there bombs and rockets as well in the future ?

And are the weapons finished or will there be some more ?

Hello, I need your help with buying DCS: Hawk. I don`t have account PayPal and I do not want this. How can I pay for module with my card?

You shouldn't need a paypal account. If you go through the checkout and pay with paypal, there will be an area to pay by card without an account. Should be the same for most online stores.

Purchased! Just flown it, it is fun, can't wait for EFM :)

Pozdrawiam i rodaka ^

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Fakum,

I did, but that was not the point, my point was that I did not get an email with any key etc, and when I logged into my account, it was a bit ambiguous, mainly because if I received an email with the key, it would have been more apparent. I admit, I was a bit lost and confused without that email.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2571347&postcount=35

Well the default assignment for coolie hat is trim. Did you re-assign them for view left/right/up/down?

I have re-assign the collie hat but nothing happen. I can only move the camera when i press F2 (in the outter position) but in the cockpit the head is like fixed and the pilot don´t move.