Number of deactivation

lorfar

Hi

if i format pc, before i deactivate all modules.

But the number of deactivations decreases ?

And if decreases when i reach zero what i must do ?

Thanks in advance

Lorenzo F.

"I told Orville and i told Wilbur, that thing will never fly" The last fomous words

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When you get down to your last activation, they will top up at the rate of one a month.

Incorrect. His question was about deactivatoins anyway.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Afaik, when you run out of DEactivations, you are out of them. At that point you can no longer deactivate and will have to use another activation if you make significant hardware changes. When you, eventually, use your last activation, you will get one new activation after 30 days. That will be the only new activation that you will receive, until you use it (which restarts the 30 day clock).

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

thank you for the explanation,

so DEactivations are not renewable and from what i understand if you make uninstallations and installations on the same hardware is better to backup the registry key of the license in case you reinstall windows on the same machine or if you are not reinstalling windows it doesnt matter cause the module will be already activated.

i5 4670,8gb ram,gtx 660,logitech freedom 2.4