Someone asked me for a Rhino assignment sheet?

Someone asked me to make an assignment sheet for the X55. Well, I don't own the X55 so making one would be pretty hard, not to mention that I don't know the inner workings. However!!!! I did some searching and found the sheet posted below. I hope this works for you.

x55throttlebindings_zps82d730a5_1.jpg

Edited by Zimmerdylan

2 more..

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I almost saved that last one you posted. :(

But that's for a Warthog Hotas, not x55.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

OK fellas, this is my last attempt at this. It isn't perfect and some numbers are missing but anyone can add them if they like. I know that there are 3 modes and all, but there was not enough room for all of that so I made the boxes as big as possible so you can cram everything in.

Hope this helps the guy who asked......It's almost impossible to find a regular X55 map diagram on the internet.

Untitled%201.jpg

• 2 years later...