I wonder when it will be released the EF-111a raven

paidapinga

Sadly, I seriously doubt we will see any E- variants of any aircraft in DCS. Electronic warfare is heavily dependent on secrecy and thus there is not enough information out there to realistically reproduce it.

It would also require radar to be accurately simulated so that the requisite jamming techniques could be simulated.

It would be cool to have, but I won't hold my breath, knowing the challenges involved.

Sadly, I seriously doubt we will see any E- variants of any aircraft in DCS. Electronic warfare is heavily dependent on secrecy and thus there is not enough information out there to realistically reproduce it.

It would also require radar to be accurately simulated so that the requisite jamming techniques could be simulated.

It would be cool to have, but I won't hold my breath, knowing the challenges involved.

I am sad to know that we will never have the presence of EF-111a raven in DCS WORLD

My dream is to simulate the desert storm

would be cool can simulate the real war and use the same strategies that have been used in real life

I think you're right. But on the bright side, there are still so many planes I would like to see before that, such as the F-16, F-18, F-15E, F-5, Mig-23, Mig-27, Su-24.... I could go on forever :D

A-6 Intruder would be awesome. But I'm already happy someone is working on the A-7 Corsair II. :thumbup: Not the same thing, but equally as impressive and has a similar role.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

As far as I know, no one has so much as hinted that an A-6 of any sort is under development.

Nonetheless, I'd bet that Razbam could make it at some point, they already made one for FSX and they seem very proficient in modeling those cold war era us navy aircraft (the Corsair they made for FSX is an absolute masterpiece imho, considering the limitations that sim has on aircraft, physics, etc)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 6700K @ 4.2, MSI M5 Z170A Gaming, NZXT X61 Kraken liquid cooler, PNY Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 Mhz C15, samsung 840 evo SSD, CoolerMaster 1000W Gold rated PSU, NZXT Noctis 450 cabinet, Samsung S240SW 24' 1920x1200 LED panel, X-52 Pro Flight stick. W10 Pro x64 1809, NO antivirus EVER