Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

Yes comrade! our mig-19s will turn their lake of imperialist greed into an OCEAN OF FIRE!

seriously though the mig-19 after vietnam only experienced combat in ground attack role from my understanding and just in bush wars with relatively limited use use in iran-iraq war, again in ground attack. pakistanis did modify theirs to carry aim4 sidewinders. best match up for it would be a f-104.

ehhh change my mind, id rather have my vote go to something we could use air-air in multi, mig-23

Edited by zantron

“The murder of a man is still murder, even in wartime.”

-Manfred von Richthofen

Honestly I really REALLY want the Harrier II, but then I would also love to see what RAZBAM can do with something a bit older, such as the F-4 Phantom.

I really feel we need more naval aircraft though, so that is a huge area of opportunity for any 3rd party developer for DCS World. I know we have the Tomkitty and Hornet both coming, but we need more. Maybe even the MiG-29K or Su-25UTG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube ~ Twitch

Mirage-2000C does ;)

If you have some one "buddy lazing" for you when dropping LGB's.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

YOU SHOULD BE SHOT AT DAWN FOR DISGRACING GREAT LEADER'S AIRFORCE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHo7bqp3_Xw

LOL! Falling into the sea in flames in an antique airplane doesn't seem like a very good attack plan... but that's just my opinion. Burn away!:pilotfly:

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

I was not expecting the M2000 as an answer but it does fit. It ends up being way cooler than almost every other possible candidate. Very unexpected.

As added bonus, soon to be released.

I'm sure there are other better answers though.

Most planes that dropped lgbs during 90's gulf war would fill the bill too I guess.

edit: actually F-117A is a good match too.

Edited by PiedDroit

I assumed this was implied by his requirements (no MFD).

It's not ground attack but it can do all things he mentioned.

Never a good idea to assume, especially on the internet...:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Yeah, I would like to change my vote from F-15E to a F-16c Block 40, with the capability of carrying the AIM-7 Sparrow, so no AIM-120. The Mirage-2000c needs a really good historical competitive rival. The DCS Mirage 2000c has SARH 530D missiles. A Mirage 2000c rival using SARH missiles would best fit on a DCS World multiplayer map.

Some persons suggest that Western planes are very popular, far more popular than Eastern planes. Well, surely the F-16 is a popular Western ride. The F-16c Block 40 would really complement the DCS Mirage 2000c, in ways that the F-15E would not. A F-16c Block 40, carrying AIM-7 missiles, will be a very realistic and highly competitive opponent for the Mirage 2000, not to mention a better competitor for future SARH only DCS contemporaries, such as the Mig-29. The F-15E, a 4.5 Generation plane, with the exclusive advantage of active homing radar guided medium range missiles and radar that can see you a zillion miles away, would lead to multiplayer maps featuring tons of F15E's and not too much of anything else.

Also, how would a dev team accurately model ASM for a F15E? The plane is a 4.5 generation plane. I can't believe that info on the systems of a F-15E are more readily available than the systems of a 1980's F-16 Block 40. When possible, I want a highly accurate simulation of a plane, such that the ASM actually reflects a simulation of actual systems, not a pile of guesswork. I can understand that some guesswork is necessary, but why go out of the way to make something that is going to be nearly entirely guesswork?

I would like to see DCS maps where there is a lot of diversity of high fidelity simulated ride types, actually being used by DCS players, instead of a map where players are almost all clustered in a particular 4.5 Generation AMRAAM uber ride with questionable ASM. It is better that players can use the Mirage-2000, F-18c, F-16c, Mig-29, and so on, without having a 4.5 Gen super plane dominating everything, chucking AMRAAM's to and fro. I don't think DCS should ever have a DCS ride so dominant that experienced DCS players can honestly tell potential buyers of DCS add-ons to forget about everything else and just buy the 4.5 Generation F15E AIM-120 spitting machine, if you want to be competitive on a DCS multiplayer server... :thumbup: MJ

Edited by mjmorrow

Most planes that dropped lgbs during 90's gulf war would fill the bill too I guess.

Yeah I was expecting people to nominate some first generation LGB platforms but I didn't want to steer responses. Have done reading and found it interesting that the first designating laser systems had optical sights and not TV displays. That was pretty surprising.

Edited by vicx

• 2 weeks later...

More russians fighters.

Mig-23 , mig-29 , su27 full DCS level. Some very modern one if possible.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

A-4

F-104

A-6

Draken

Jaguar

Buccaneer

MiG-27

MiG-25

Su-17

and for shiz and giggles F-19

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5