Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

SU30 MKI which I think is the most potent Gen 4 fighter in service today in Indian Air Force and really handsome one at that... :matrix:

Wish you guys could see it up close... :music_whistling:

Sepecat Jaguar is another amazing Attack platform...

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

F-16A

+1

Id also love to see a F-16A.

Maby a F-16A Block 15 and Block 15 OCU combo.

With the Block 15 bringing the early classic F-16 with Aim-9s only etc.

And the OCU variant having a number of upgrades (upgraded Radar,New Engine,New Hud etc + the ability to carry a number of new weapons like the Aim-120,Penguin Anti ship missile and others)

while still retaining the same cockpit (other then hud) as the older F-16As.

Id much rather have something like this then a later F-16 Block 50/52 etc.

Optimal would ofc be having both but id be alot more interested in a F-16A.

I would be fine with just the Standard Block 15 but i feel like a Block 15 OCU would be "pretty" easy to add as well and it would add a number of capabilities etc as pleasing the Amraam crowd who would not be happy with just Aim-9s.

And a F-16A Block 15 as well as a block 15 OCU would possibly be easier to get a license / full data for then any of the F-16C variants.

• Like 1

All U. S. Navy and Marine Corps aircraft are of interest.

All Russian aircraft are of interest.

All helicopters are of interest.

An F-104 Starfighter would be of interest.

An English Electric Lightning F6 would be of interest.

A Gloster Javelin would be of interest.

A Mirage III would be of interest.

A Fiat G.91 would be of interest.

A Dornier Alphajet A would be of interest.

But honestly, I'll probably buy whatever you make, eventually. All of it. Unless you do something really crazy like making a Vought V-173 or something. That I might give a miss.

Oubaas :thumbup:

Tornado IDS or ECR

F-104 as long as the FM really captures all the quirks, otherwise don't bother.

A-6D

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

Personally, I'd love to see the AMX, the pocket Tornado

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMX_International_AMX

and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alenia_Aermacchi_M-346_Master :D

Edited by Bersagliere81

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

So most planes are interesting, as a misison designer looking for things to make content on I think we need more Russian or export model stuff to fight against in scenarios.

We know the blue lineup for the next year paints a middle east picture of carrier strengths, F14, F18, AV8B, but where are the adversaries? Mig 25, Mig 23 are belonging to more countries. US only planes are limiting the conflicts that can be sandboxed.

There's also a really sore gap of strategic bombers on any side.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Agreed. I'm not looking at RAZBAM for a MiG-23, MiG-25, Su-20, Su-24 or anything with a rotor (and I'm a chopper first guy), but we are fast approaching a brick wall where there will be a ton of great western 1970-1990's fighters with nothing to shoot at except really, really old AI only stuff from LOMAC. I keep pushing LNS for a MiG-23 and 25 after their current stuff, but that's years away at the earliest and this problem is already starting to materialize. But as said, I don't think that's the direction to take RAZBAM, it's something BST and LNS should address since they have a history of doing eastern aircraft well and can reuse a bunch of stuff from their previous modules.

From RAZBAM, I want the AV-8B (or UK model, don't actually care) and other ground attack planes like the A-6, A-7 and A-29 Super Tucano. I'd go for a Mirage III and F.1 as well, since those are basically eastern block aircraft despite France being part of NATO. But more current western fighters like the F-15E just don't interest me. The current production lineup for DCS has enough of those (M2K/F-14/15/18/Typhoon).

The Super Etendard Modernisé or SEM would be a really great addition to DCS, a carrier based ground attack plane.

But for this, we'll need a catapulting routine to take off !

"Clear to startup ... Contact ..."

Geoffrey Wellum - First Light

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Has anyone thought about the F-20 Tigershark? I was watching a documentary about the F-5 and it made me remember the F-20. I know no one bought them, but they'd be fantastic. Small fighter, lots of power, carries AMRAAM and the latest AIM-9, ground attack...what's not to like?

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S

Has anyone thought about the F-20 Tigershark? I was watching a documentary about the F-5 and it made me remember the F-20. I know no one bought them, but they'd be fantastic. Small fighter, lots of power, carries AMRAAM and the latest AIM-9, ground attack...what's not to like?

You sure it carries AMRAAMs? Only ever seen sources mention AiM-7.

On Topic: I´m so far happy with the current lineup...not going to tell them how to do their job, but if they turn into a VEAO and announce ten aircraft and we wait for all of those for 5 or 6 years, the amount of hype and ill-will will mount to great heights.

Eastern aircraft would be most desirable, for me, honestly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup: