Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

F-16A would be fun

+1

Id also love to see a F-16A.

Maby a F-16A Block 15 and Block 15 OCU combo.

With the Block 15 bringing the early classic F-16 with Aim-9s only etc.

And the OCU variant having a number of upgrades (upgraded Radar,New Engine,New Hud etc + the ability to carry a number of new weapons like the Aim-120,Penguin Anti ship missile and others)

while still retaining the same cockpit (other then hud) as the older F-16As.

Id much rather have something like this then a later F-16 Block 50/52 etc.

Optimal would ofc be having both but id be alot more interested in a F-16A.

I would be fine with just the Standard Block 15 but i feel like a Block 15 OCU would be "pretty" easy to add as well and it would add a number of capabilities etc as pleasing the Amraam crowd who would not be happy with just Aim-9s.

And a F-16A Block 15 as well as a block 15 OCU would possibly be easier to get a license / full data for then any of the F-16C variants.

• Like 1

“The murder of a man is still murder, even in wartime.”

-Manfred von Richthofen

You sure it carries AMRAAMs? Only ever seen sources mention AiM-7.

On Topic: I´m so far happy with the current lineup...not going to tell them how to do their job, but if they turn into a VEAO and announce ten aircraft and we wait for all of those for 5 or 6 years, the amount of hype and ill-will will mount to great heights.

Eastern aircraft would be most desirable, for me, honestly.

I was sure I'd seen pictures of it with AMRAAMs, in a book - I'll see if I can find it. It might have been Sparrows though.

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S

I have a wishlist, most of them carrier based. But there are some mods which fulfill that. Would like to see a lot of Vietnam era aircraft. (A6, A4, F4).

I don't mind eastern A/C...but waiting/finding an English pit is...dreadful sometimes.

Tornado IDS

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

What about the Draken?

Draken_05.jpg

Cobra maneuver:D:

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OV-10 Bronco and F-20 Tigershark.

OV-10 Bronco would be awesome. BUT a few things would need to happen first. Mainly unimproved runways or grass fields. So you can deploy troops out of the back and also to use it's rugged design for some very interesting mission building (I.E. spawn the aircraft on a grass field, or make a "FARP like grass field" for the fixed wing guys)

F-20 Tigershark will most likely never happen :( 3 built, 2 were lost in accidents, and the remaining one is hanging in a museum. Not enough information available to put together an accurate model.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

i think what he means is that because the f-20 was never bought by anyone there are no historical scenarios for it, as opposed to aircraft like the f-100/104/105/106/4, su-7/15/17/22, mig-19/23, super/etendard, ee lightning, draken, the list goes on for aircraft with more scenario value.

i think realistically speaking comrades we should suggest aircraft that would fit in era wise with other modules and doesnt require a US or Russian secret clearance to get info on

so

my opinion, what id like to see

WWII/late 40s:

any axis fighter, esp pacific

-also-

P-80

Korea/50s

Saab 29

70s-80s

F-16A

any mig 29 varient

“The murder of a man is still murder, even in wartime.”

-Manfred von Richthofen

No OV-10 Bronco from us at least not in the near future, as for F-20´s, i believe DCS needs more tangible planes than "what if´s"..

Prowler

Yeah, that's what I figured about the F-20. Just a pie in the sky idea. Unfortunately the only one left is dangling in a museum, so it'd be cool to see a virtual one fly, at least.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel:

A-4K (let me know if you want photos, details etc)

A-6E

Jaguar

Tornado

B-1B (the bone would be awesome

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

The F117A would be nice, so would the F-16, Mig 23, Mig 25, Mitsubishi Zero,

Yak-9D, any Soviet contemporary of the Mirage if access allows. Even a Sopwith Camel would be fun (what's to stop us going back to the beginning of flight). You make it to DCS standard...6DOF, EFM etc. etc., and I'll buy it.

My Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqH078Ef0HENo01LF3xwIvA

Twitter: @CrashLaobi

All of my opinions are my own and are just opinions, as a result they as useless as the opinions of others!

My Specs: PC, Chair, Desk, Screen

You guys realise most of the planes you have requested are in development/ will be very soon. Tornado by metal2mesh and so on. What I'd suggest are planes not built by the US or Russia. And to add some diversity into the pile. Japan and Korea have there own planes designed. So does Canada, the list goes on and on of great planes not built by the major nations. Just a thought though :music_whistling:

Plus your only asking razbam

I was inverted B)

DCS is planning to make ATFLIR and Air-to-Ground radar for their F/A-18C module (first fighter aircraft with TGP in DCS!) - did you guys ever think of making Mirage 2000D after this happens?

with Atlis/Damocles and Air-to-Ground radar?

they also said they might apply Litening from DCS: A-10C Warthog for their F/A-18C module (USMC variants)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You guys realise most of the planes you have requested are in development/ will be very soon. Tornado by metal2mesh and so on. What I'd suggest are planes not built by the US or Russia. And to add some diversity into the pile. Japan and Korea have there own planes designed. So does Canada, the list goes on and on of great planes not built by the major nations. Just a thought though :music_whistling:

Plus your only asking razbam

Definitely fewer American and Russian aircraft. Would really like to see some European stuff from the Cold War.

Has anyone considered approaching the team with Vulcan XH558 and seeing if a model could be done of the Vulcan B.2, some of the funds raised through the sales could go towards the trust.

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S

Definitely fewer American and Russian aircraft. Would really like to see some European stuff from the Cold War.

Yeah, because, aside from FC stuff, we have, what? A grand sum of two Russian aircraft, and that is if we stretch and count L-39 as Russian, which it is not :). Add in helos, that'd make 4. If we include older than 60s-70s stuff there is MiG-15 too, but then we'd have to include other announced and released European old aircraft to list too, which would make it even more lopsided in favour of non Russian modules.

I am all for more European aircraft, don't get me wrong. Viggen for example is the aircraft I anticipate most out of stuff announced. More Mirages, Drakens, Harrier, Buccaneer, bring it on, sure... But at this point sim is sorely lacking on red side modules. But if we look at available, soon to be available, and announced stuff, blue or European aircraft far outweight red ones, and at this point I would love a few developers do multiple 70s-80s Russian aircraft modules for DCS.

Anyway, Razbam isn't the studio I expect those aircraft from. They already have a quite sizable mix of aircraft announced / hinted from blue side of fence.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script