Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

And in general i Just like the look of the Q-5/A-5

27_46933_ee40e19c84e0f8b.jpg?w=926&h=350&crop=1

So it would certainly be an interesting aircraft to add to the game

and should be decent enough in the Strike role depending on the variant.

I would approve of a Q-5, although i'd prefer a J-8II or JH-7 first

• 1 month later...

My wish list,

miss jet figther, all actor of war in map north africa,orient (irak/iran air war), (israel/egypt/syria/libya 6 days air war), (Argentina/UK falklands air war) - need map.

F16,F18,F4,F117, harrier,tornado, jaguar, mirage F1,super etendard,rafale,eurofighter,gripen, su30,su35,mig25,mig23,mig35,mig17,mig19

warbird

A5M2 zeke, Morane MS406, Devoitine 520, P40, F4U,P47,P38, Yak 9, il2, mig3

stealth jet (surely impossible, no data)

F22,T50,J20,FC-31,F35,ShinShin

Sure, i can wait very long time before see the list partialy done.

Edited by jpbordi

My wish list,

miss jet figther, all actor of war in map north africa,orient (irak/iran air war), (israel/egypt/syria/libya 6 days air war), (Argentina/UK falklands air war) - need map.

F16,F18,F4,F117, harrier,tornado, jaguar, mirage F1,super etendard,rafale,eurofighter,gripen, su30,su35,mig25,mig23,mig35,mig17,mig19

warbird

A5M2 zeke, Morane MS406, Devoitine 520, F4U,P47,P38, Yak 9, il2, mig3

stealth jet (surely impossible, no data)

F22,T50,J20,FC-31,F35,ShinShin

Sure, i can wait very long time before see the list partialy done.

You are gonna have to wait something 50 years for some of those (if there is no special contract)...

Sadly current top military equipment is very much classified. :cry:

But... Can't hide it, I want em' too! :D

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Unlikely, as it's not known for its dogfighting skills, but I would love to fly one of these things over Normandy, the Piper L4 Grasshopper

L4A-OY-ECV.jpg

I have this one in FSX and it's a great little bird

i7-7700K/Gigabyte RTX2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals/Rift CV1

Unlikely, as it's not known for its dogfighting skills, but I would love to fly one of these things over Normandy, the Piper L4 Grasshopper

L4A-OY-ECV.jpg

I have this one in FSX and it's a great little bird

We can catch the mail from the ground, and take off from really small ships :)

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Yeah, it's a bit of a quirky one, the L4 played a massive part in WWII albeit mostly reconnaissance and general flying jeep duties. It could take off and land just about anywhere, so we could have some low and slow fun over northern France with it I'm sure dodging bullets over enemy lines.smile.gif

i7-7700K/Gigabyte RTX2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals/Rift CV1

Oh I agree, you couldn't make a $60 module with it. I have a couple of versions for FSX and they were less than $20, one of them is an A2A plane, so flight model and systems are very accurate. Thing with a plane like this is that systems are about as simple as anything that can fly so development costs would be a fraction of a modern jet. I only paid less than $20 for FC3, so if a module came in at that sort of price it might do quite well. Many of the DCS modules are quite a big commitment, rightly so, but one of the good things about FSX is the stuff you can pick up for pocket money prices.

It's a great plane to fly in a sim, especially in VR, I'd love to see one in DCS.

I kind of like the idea of the L-4. With DCS's game mechanics, having an L-4 pulling FAC duty on the Normandy map might be useful.

I can't say how well it will sell. It is kind of a novelty--and a not intuitively sexy one at that. Information and licensing should be easy to come by at a low price. I suspect that if it gets picked up, it will be picked up by a company that wants something to put out quickly.

Could be fun though.