Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

Hello community! :D

From a hobbyist point of view, one bird that it's flight characteristics are highly praised by the people involved is the English Electric Lightning. I also find it to be a uniquely beautifull design and it really seem it would be quite fun to fly. "Pilots have described flying it as being saddled to a skyrocket" the Wiki says (hmmmm... wasn't the same thing said by the F-104 pilots for the Starfigher as well?). Anyway, I'm under the impression that it fits the DCS universe reasonably well and -if I'm not mistaken- it also has it's map (thinking on Normandy) and some Cold War adversaries available already.

From a mission creator point of view, I would love a bird that expands mission plouralism. Mirage IV or Tornado were the birds that came first in mind but -honestly- I would take anything able to steer me away from setting up the same missions with different birds over again. The "limited multirole-ness" (if I dare say) of the M2k was/is pleasantly refreshing on this matter but -as I'm asking on something radical here- I will leave specific suggestions to the pro's- if anyone is on the same page and willing to contribute.

No, I won't leave one of the most beautiphull birds out of the list, although -been mostly a solo player myselph- I remain sceptical on two-seater's AI implementation until I see some standards acknowledged by all parties involved (or something like that anyway). Oph course I understand the irony in this sentence having already suggested three two-seaters out oph phour birds but, while I have conphidence in developers prophessionalism on this matter I also understand that entropy might have a dipherent saying on our wishes, so, I hope for the best. :)

While English not been my native language is the greatest excuse for any grammar errors, I apologise for the bumps during the reading anyway.

Cheers!

IMHO types like the Lightning and the Delta Dagger (F-102) are so limited combat wise that they might trend to be not so "hot" while used in combat since they were basically "bomber hunters"....and i can foresee the big numbers of disappointed users when they realize their beloved aircraft is not exactly the big performer they were expecting (mainly due to wrong perceptions on cold war propaganda, just like the Harrier and the hover), once again, just my opinion.

PS: I did a F-102 for both, FSX and Strike Fighter series, and have a lot of info on the plane

Well, since MiG-19S is marked as "possible"... MiG-19PM? Just to bring the whole family.

And well... just to bring into discussion more Iran-Iraq war tech... Su-7 family? Lots of variants that did not differ all that much and would be simple to convert, ranging from the initial high altitude interceptor to low-level strikefighters with insane ammounts of rockets...

5e Escadre Virtuelle du Canada / 5 Virtual Wing of Canada

Intel i9-9900KF - 8 Cores/16 Threads - 3,6/5,0GHZ / 48GB RAM / Crucial P3 Plus 2TB 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD / Crucial P5 1TB 3D NAND NVMe Internal SSD / WD Gold 2TB Enterprise Class HDD / NVIDIA RTX 3090 / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Warthog / F/A-18C Hornet HOTAS ADD-ON Grip / WINWING Super Taurus Throttle / Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals / Win 10 Pro

Modules owned: P-51D, F-86F, A-10C, M-2000C, F-5E, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-16C

Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Syria.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

PS: I did a F-102 for both, FSX and Strike Fighter series, and have a lot of info on the plane

You have done a few aircraft for those sims including the A-1 Skyraider :thumbup:

I'd enjoy any Vietnam era aircraft created by Razbam though........

Phan.........

:-)

club :thumbup:

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

What I would surely love with the F-4E would be the radar. Like the AJS-37s flight computer, the A-10Cs variety of weapons, the MiG-23s manually adjusted wing-geometry, MiG-21bis AoA, and old gun-sights (P-51D), it would provide a quite capable piece of kit. But at the same time require some work to properly operate. In my opinion the harder something is to master, the longer it provides fun and engaging gameplay.

The radar really reminds me of a Russian SAM site. You would have to lock the enemy 2 times ( both in attitude and range). And picking out things mid ground clutter will surely provide some interesting challenges!

I really don't understand why someone hasn't made a Phantom 2 yet... The multi-crew tech is there, and the demand is massive. Such a module would surely sell awesomely, making it would seem like a no-brainer to me... Oh well, gotta hope!

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Off topic, but I was wondering how, if at all, any of RAZBAM's work from SF1 & 2 would translate into DCS? Would even their basic 3D stuff be usable? They cranked out some superb stuff for that game series and I would imagine that any future releases by them would be as good or better than Mirage, just was curious if their previous stuff would help speed them along in bring planes like the potentially planned A-7 into DCS.

Off topic, but I was wondering how, if at all, any of RAZBAM's work from SF1 & 2 would translate into DCS? Would even their basic 3D stuff be usable? They cranked out some superb stuff for that game series and I would imagine that any future releases by them would be as good or better than Mirage, just was curious if their previous stuff would help speed them along in bring planes like the potentially planned A-7 into DCS.

IIRC they said that because of the differences in the engines (again IIRC), they have to start from scratch.

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Not really, DCS gives us the chance to include more details to the mesh, something we had to play with in either MSFS or SF series. It translates in better/more accurate looking models, besides, all those (SF) models are rather old and obsolete by current industry standards..

Tornado GR4, Phantom f4j.

ALienware aurora R7, Windows 10 home 64 bit, i7-8700, RTX2080ti, 32 GB Ram, 2TB SATA hard drive, 250 GB M2 SSD, 500GB SATA SSD, Warthog Hotas, Thrustmaster tpr pedals, jet seat, BenQ SW2500PT, Oculus rift S

F-117 or F-16.

F-16 would be a dream, it would be an A-10c with very good A-A in terms of systems. But we are already getting the F/A-18, with very similar capabilities. So for a new aircraft to start development of, I would prefer the F-117 (if we were to get those 2 choices). It would provide something completely new, a stealth aircraft.

Talking about the F-117, it would be ideal for deep strikes on MP. If you are not a Russian FC3 aircraft (IRST master-race), you would have to get really close or use your eyes to spot it. Though only carrying 2 bombs would mean that you have to RTB often, and not carrying A-A weapons would make being against Russian FC3 aircraft, or pilots who have eyes, a scary experience. Still, with proper masking and sneaking, would be a very interesting aircraft though.

The best part about it though, is that it is out of service. Which means we can actually expect a module of it to have sufficient documentation!

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

I would love to see a fully simulated Mig-29 and the Saab JAS 39 Gripen.

Cheers everyone

the latter i wouldn't expect. unless they get a military contract or something. Theres not enough public data on it to make a study sim gripen.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

the latter i wouldn't expect. unless they get a military contract or something. Theres not enough public data on it to make a study sim gripen.

Too bad, i hoped for the gripen to be accessible. Does this also apply for the Dassault Rafale C since Razbam is able to deliver the Mirage 2000 C? The Rafale is just beautiful IMHO I think i have a soft spot for these modern canard delta wing designs ;-)

Edited by Pasquale1986

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H