Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

With the f4 coming now, I can revise my wishlist:

1) a6a intruder (because multicrew low altitude all weather bomb runs)

2) tornado gr.1 (same, but also with jp-233

3) mig 25 (because Mach 2.5+ would be fun)

4) ah-64 (because sharing the work of an apache would be cool too)

5) English electric lightening (ever seen their max performance takeoff?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here my top 5:

1. Su-27S as a dedicated module
  2. Mig-29S (M?) as a dedicated module
  3. Su-33 as a dedicated module
  4. F-16C block 25
  5. Super-Etendard

:pilotfly:

Su-27s, maybe... Though i would imagine that it would be difficult getting info on, but you would already have a head-start.

MiG-29S or M, a vanilla MiG-29 or MiG-29A would be much more realistic to expect. I imagine that getting info would be a tiny bit easier than a Su-27, but still very difficult. The best hope for both would be to get info on the American Su-27 and MiG-29 fleets, the Americans tend to share.

However I fear that ED has a bad taste in their mouths making Su-27s, legal action by the government doesn't feel nice. :(

For now we can only hope, and hoping for a MiG-23, Su-15/22 would be more realistic. I imagine that these would be less sensitive topics for the Russian government, though the Su-15 may pose some issues with classification.

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Panavia Tornado GR4. :)
I like this suggestion :thumbup:

As do i .. :thumbsup:

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic, 

Su-27s, maybe... Though i would imagine that it would be difficult getting info on, but you would already have a head-start.

MiG-29S or M, a vanilla MiG-29 or MiG-29A would be much more realistic to expect. I imagine that getting info would be a tiny bit easier than a Su-27, but still very difficult. The best hope for both would be to get info on the American Su-27 and MiG-29 fleets, the Americans tend to share.

However I fear that ED has a bad taste in their mouths making Su-27s, legal action by the government doesn't feel nice. :(

For now we can only hope, and hoping for a MiG-23, Su-15/22 would be more realistic. I imagine that these would be less sensitive topics for the Russian government, though the Su-15 may pose some issues with classification.

I know that chances are weak but my top is my top :D. I am absolutely not interested in a Flogger on the opposite.

Well hi boys and here is my top 4 :D

1 My be loved and most waiting Fighter Jet is obvious F-16 A/C/D-MLU <3

2 One of the beautiful Fighter Jet with changing angle of wing is the mighty Tornado F3/ GR4

3 The unique and fantastic aircraft the mighty EuroFighter Typhoon

4 The Attack Helicopter Apache Ah-64 Longbow

Now Aircraft that I would like to see as addition to already existing ones :

1 Mig-29K/UB

2 SU-35 Dual Seater

3 F-15E Dual Seater

4 the last is hope there will be a F-18 Dual Seater in upcoming module

PS: small correction we need more Hardcore Modules hehe High Fidelity !!!

So this is it boys!!!

Hope we can get support and one thing for sure if we all together start spam and post in all comments and sections under our signatures that we want this we need this and we hope to see this aircraft the legends the so loved airplanes they will be forced to look and take actions!!

Don't forget to support each other and together we will make this sim the one the best!!

Thank you all and keep posting keep this a live!

Edited by STNGersk
More Hardcore!

GIVE US!

Obvious F-16 C/D/A and B (MLU ver.)

The Tornado F3/ GR4

The EuroFighter Typhoon

Intel Core I7 6850K 6/12 core OC@4.3Ghz /Gigabyte X99 Wifi/ Corsair DDR4 3400Mhz 32Gb VENGENCE LED/ PSU Corsair RM 850 Fully Modular 80+Gold/ MSI GamingX GTX1080OC/ SSD M.2 500GB Samsung Evo970 and 1TB FireCuda SSHD HYBRID/ 24'5inch AOC75Hz Gsync Monitor 1ms/ Win10Pro 64Bit/ Cooling 4 LED 120mm Fans, CPU Cooling Corsair H80i V2. Flight equip. HOTAS COUGAR F-16 modded.:joystick:

Hope we can get support and one thing for sure if we all together start spam and post in all comments and sections under our signatures that we want this we need this and we hope to see this aircraft the legends the so loved airplanes they will be forced to look and take actions!!

no please don't do this, this isn't at all how things get done.

All we're going to get out of this is a lot of warnings for spam and a lesson about classification. We'll find that just because you want something to become, doesn't mean it has or will do. Making modern aircraft is a very tedious and time-consuming process, there are systems upon systems waiting to be modeled with DCS accuracy. And this doesn't even touch the issue of getting sufficient data.

Modern modules are only really possible with a military contract providing you with information. For example ED are only now starting to model the F/A-18C's systems, all the years have gone to doing research (new radar tech also), and that is only talking about a US plane... The Americans are unimaginably kind in publishing information, they are the only ones to do this with modern aircraft (and not with 5th gen, that's just impossible).

Want a modern Russian module? Well we were going to get a Su-27 along with the F/A-18C, until ED got into legal trouble with the Russian government...

So like probad said, this isn't at all how things get done.

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

F-4E is already in development by Belsimtek. If we are gonna get the J, them it's also going to be by them.

I'd really like to see from Razbam instead Belsimtek,as other said " The hornet should take a lot of effort and keep Belsimtek's coders busy for quite a while to come. " but you're right after that announced it will be from Belsimtek...

So F-16 is the one! :)

Edited by Tbolt

F-16 is the one for me too!

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Any model in particular you may be interested?

I had 3 I wanted: F-14, F-16, F-18...two of three are coming, so it would be a F-16 for my remaining wish. Would be cool to steal the BMS guys over here too with a 16.

A close tie would be a full fidelity F-15E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Waiting for that for years now ;)

*Cough* campaign *cough.*

For me, I wouldn't make the F-16 a priority. I would prefer something that is not so close to a thing we already have/is in development. We are already getting the F/A-18C, which is very similar with it's systems and capabilities to the F-16Cs. Plus, we already have BMS doing that.

I am not saying that i would be against making one, just that i would prefer other aircraft to be prioritized first. Aircraft that would "check a new box", for example the AH-1/64 (western attack helo, Gazelle is a light attack one), MiG-23 (Eastern fighter with BVR capabilities, full fidelity), Harrier (jump, gotta jump!). Luckily most of the aircraft on the list seem to be in development, or were at least. These are examples. Still, there's lot's more "box checking" be done.

So in short, we are already going to get an F/A-18C. The "modern western fighter" box is checked. I would prefer a module like the Viggen, Harrier, or MiG-21bis. Something that would bring a completely new experience.

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

I personally have a different approach: I suffer too much from the current diversity of available aircraft now, I really don't play DCS like X-plane or FSX, just flying around with different planes for the curiosity..

My main concern is about the consistency in mission making. I started a small PvP campaign in my wing with F-86/Mig-15.... arf, not enough ground units that fit the era, the map objects looks too modern, let's say it is ok for a few missions and dog-fighting above landscape only, but not very satisfying. Currently, we have F-15C/Su-27/Su-33/Mig-29S/Su-25T/A-10C/M2k -and F/A-18C soon- that matches the war environment (map + other units).

If you put a Mig-21B or a F-5E in the air, it is just a joke, and limited to very specific scenarii for pilots who like big challenges. So, most of the time, you have to dedicate missions to these planes.

Well, my first goal is to build +20 pilots missions in "coherent" scenarii to make epic missions altogether in a shared battlefield. And currently, this is done either in the 90's, or during WWII with Normandy. In the middle, you lack about everything.

And if I want to fly a rare beast in realistic environment, FSX and others are doing this better.

Having said that, I get your point, we all are not looking for the same experience with the soft. :)

Edited by galevsky06

*Cough* campaign *cough.*

For me, I wouldn't make the F-16 a priority. I would prefer something that is not so close to a thing we already have/is in development. We are already getting the F/A-18C, which is very similar with it's systems and capabilities to the F-16Cs. Plus, we already have BMS doing that.

I am not saying that i would be against making one, just that i would prefer other aircraft to be prioritized first. Aircraft that would "check a new box", for example the AH-1/64 (western attack helo, Gazelle is a light attack one), MiG-23 (Eastern fighter with BVR capabilities, full fidelity), Harrier (jump, gotta jump!). Luckily most of the aircraft on the list seem to be in development, or were at least. These are examples. Still, there's lot's more "box checking" be done.

So in short, we are already going to get an F/A-18C. The "modern western fighter" box is checked. I would prefer a module like the Viggen, Harrier, or MiG-21bis. Something that would bring a completely new experience.

I think the F-16 would make sense because in the end it is similar to the F/A-18C but still a different aircraft and it's in use by a lot of countries. Our current problem in regards of scenario and mission design is the lack of DCS-level Russian aircraft. Most of us fear that, because of the legal restrictions that apply to russian companies in regards of publishing a high fedelity modules of russian military aircraft, we will not see a Flanker or a Fulcrum soon. So why not take the most used possible and plausibel A2A adversary, which would be the F-16 if am not missing something. F-14 is in dev for an iranien scenario, Harrier is in dev, too.

If on the other hand we would be able to get hands on a DCS Mig-29 i would be all in from the get go

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

Guys, let's think about this for a while -

- we are going to get Strait of Hormuz map, with possible extension to include Kuwait and Iraq, iirc, unless that is officially in the schedule

- we have MiG-21bis

- we have Mi-8MTV-2 (Mi-17)

- we have Gazelle

- we have F-5E

- F-4E is in works

- F-14's are in works

Quite a lot for possible Iran. What does Iraq have? The MiG and Mi-8 and Gazelle (in case of Mi-8 and Gazelle, I am not sure how much the versions fit).

That is why I think MiG-25PD would be a logical step, to give Red some love. The most terrifying craft of the era with its speed, armament and radar that can simply burn though any kind of jamming you could think of throwing at it.

(Since, as you know, MiG-23MLA was not allowed... sadly... would love that craft.)

I personally have a different approach: I suffer too much from the current diversity of available aircraft now, I really don't play DCS like X-plane or FSX, just flying around with different planes for the curiosity..

My main concern is about the consistency in mission making. I started a small PvP campaign in my wing with F-86/Mig-15.... arf, not enough ground units that fit the era, the map objects looks too modern, let's say it is ok for a few missions and dog-fighting above landscape only, but not very satisfying. Currently, we have F-15C/Su-27/Su-33/Mig-29S/Su-25T/A-10C/M2k -and F/A-18C soon- that matches the war environment (map + other units).

If you put a Mig-21B or a F-5E in the air, it is just a joke, and limited to very specific scenarii for pilots who like big challenges. So, most of the time, you have to dedicate missions to these planes.

Well, my first goal is to build +20 pilots missions in "coherent" scenarii to make epic missions altogether in a shared battlefield. And currently, this is done either in the 90's, or during WWII with Normandy. In the middle, you lack about everything.

And if I want to fly a rare beast in realistic environment, FSX and others are doing this better.

Having said that, I get your point, we all are not looking for the same experience with the soft. :)

Very subjective, and I'd challenge the statement of FSX being better for flying a rare beast in a a realistic environment. I don't care whether the apartments look too modern for the bird, or if the ground targets aren't exactly what they should be: for flying a rare beast, with all its failing, nothing beats DCS, that is what it does best: modeling the characteristics of unique aircraft. People sometimes say "without focus DCS will become FSX with combat", what they fail to understand is, that is just what it is, and has always been, and that is NOT necessarily a bad thing.

Now, at least 80 percent of us have many issues with the sim as it is though, myself included, but great majority of these actually don't have much to do with that perceived lack of focus, so much as a lack of stability.

But horses for courses, I do understand for people who values immersion and historical environment, this may be disappointing to see. MiG-21Bis vs F-5E is, perfectly feasible to be honest, as there are more than enough ground units and threats fitting to their eras (we have more or less 80s versions of both), and Caucasus map isn't exactly belief-braking in that case either. Some FC3 aircraft like Su-25A and A-10A (though the latter have some 90s features I guess) can be added in support to the mission, though them being FC3 is admittedly not ideal. And helicopters such as Huey and Hip can also find a home among the same mission.

Problem is, complex multiplayer missions with many players and many triggers or god forbid some scripts, are rarely stable unfortunately, and unless you have a large and willing squadron to partake, online player base seem to much rather join an airquake setup instead.

So this "DCS need to focus on a single period" argument has always kept coming, and was challenged back, but it will always come as people have subjective preferences and that's kind of fine, however, sometimes people suggest that this is the reason behind some of the issues in the sim, well it just is not.

If anything, I'd say the focus should be between 60s and 80s, up to early 90s even maybe... as it is much easier to properly model aircraft from this era, and also more likely to get somewhat balanced scenarious between blue and red sides. We already have MiG-21 and F-5, a couple utility helos, upcoming Mi-24P, MiG-19 and Mirage III from Razbam themselves, as well as their future planned aircraft like A-7 and A-6. Even the AJS 37 can be shoehorned into scenarious with cutting off some of its ordnance capabilities to be more in line with an 80s AJ 37. And then there will be a couple versions of F-14, one being an 80s, and the other 90s. There is great potential for 3rd and early 4th gen in DCS, that is steadily fleshing out already. "The sim is built for 90s-2000s" argument really doesn't hold much water, especially as majority of the aircraft from said periods in DCS are just FC3 level apart from a few.

But no amount of focus on any era will solve the issues of community preference towards airquake as that is what they have been used to for many, many years, nor will it solve the issue of large scale combat with actual scripted objectives in multiplayer seem to be anything but stable. Latest information shared by ED talk of performance optimizations in upcoming 2.5, as well as improvements in multiplayer sometime in future, guess we'll see.

But at the very core, people always seem to be eager to forget how DCS defines itself: a sandbox sim, spanning all sorts of aircraft thorugh many eras. Frankly, that is exactly why I like it, for all its issues, and why I'm still eager to spend some of my hard earned when an aircraft from any time in aviation history that I was interested in or wondering about gets released. If this diversity wasn't there, I'm sure I personally would have long gave up on DCS.

As for the whole F-16 jazz, honestly, I'm not even overly interested in it, and I can count like a hundred aircraft I'd prefer effort spent on before it, and most likely wouldn't even buy an F-16 module, yet, I do want someone to announce one already, so we can take a break from every second post in every thread saying "but where muh Viper?!" :D. Seriously, someone announce it already! :D.

Funny the transformation of this thread though... it was opened by a modeler working for Razbam, asking the community what would they like to see, but now seem to have transcenced into people typing what would they like to see in DCS in general, even besides modules themselves. Perhaps these should go on in a seperate thread in general wishlist section, so we can discuss these same things for a millionth time there :D.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Funny the transformation of this thread though... it was opened by a modeler working for Razbam, asking the community what would they like to see, but now seem to have transcenced into people typing what would they like to see in DCS in general, even besides modules themselves. Perhaps these should go on in a seperate thread in general wishlist section, so we can discuss these same things for a millionth time there :D.

This is not completely true. I would love to see the F-16 from Razbam for one simple reason: Cpt. Smiley, who does the FM stuff for the Mirage, did - as far as i know - some in depth stuff with an F-16 FM. So the knowledge at least regarding the flight model is there. And - since Razbam is in dev with the Harrier with Belsimtec out for the F-18, Hind and the Phantom for quite some time - they are perfectly suited for the asm work required for an Block 50/52 or 40/42 F-16 IMHO

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

Very subjective, [...] People sometimes say "without focus DCS will become FSX with combat", what they fail to understand is, that is just what it is, and has always been, and that is NOT necessarily a bad thing.

As I said, different people looking for different features.

As an old Flanker 2/Lomac/FC1/FC2 addict, there is no doubt that I am looking for something else than FSX@war, anyway, it is the true definition of a sandbox: each buddy uses it in his own way. :pilotfly: