Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

:-)

Wwould be good a Sea Harrier version and a Falkland map too !

There is a 4th theater on the roadmap, but its not named. I wonder where it is...........

"It's amazing, even at the Formula 1 level how many drivers still think the brakes are for slowing the car down."

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord

For the state of the game, we need something fast with weaponry to kill off the carriers that are about to multiply in the game.

DCS needs a focus. We are getting the US fleets and their air wings, the Hormuz map. What we need are the type of assets that can challenge their superiority.

• Like 1

Intel Core i7­6700K, 32GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD + 2TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Pimax 5k+

For the state of the game, we need something fast with weaponry to kill off the carriers that are about to multiply in the game.

DCS needs a focus. We are getting the US fleets and their air wings, the Hormuz map. What we need are the type of assets that can challenge their superiority.

So.... a submarine? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My lists are in my sig. I'm hoping to be able to have a Desert Storm scenario played out by some module maker sometime in the not too distant future.

Team Red wish MiG-23/27, Su-17/22, Su-24, Su-30 C, Yak-130, Tu-16, Tu-95, Tu-22M

Team Blue want AH-1W, AH-64, Alphajet, A-4, Jaguar, Tornado, F-16, A-6, A-7, F-111, F-15E, B-52, B-1B

Model to have : apache

;)

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk

System specs: Win10 x64 | i7-9700KF / i9-12900KF | 48/64 GB | GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB / RTX 3090TI 24GB | *NvME PRO 2To | HOTAS Warthog/Virpil | MFG Crosswind Pedals | Button Box

A nice glider towed by other aircraft (or machine tow)

Would be fun.

(With improvements in the weather simulation)

Ehhh... I'm usually pro non combat aircraft but I can't get behind this one. How about a compromise with a U-2? They look like giant gliders ;)

A-4 (any version), F-4B, FJ-3M, G-91Y, F-104G/S, Buccaneer, F-84F... ah endless list.

But without the maps to go with them, they would seem a bit out of place. I think it's very important that more maps are being developed so that more possibilities open up to develop more types of aircraft for various scenarios and eras. I hope/expect this to happen after the merge... fingers crossed.