Programming the ARBIS

As shown in the excellant new vids, the pilot of the KA50 will be allowed to create their own routes for navigation etc.

However this is no simple click on the map "Go To" option, and you have to enter the coordinates manually (as it should be, this is good).

However thinking ahead to the multiplayer situation. I will spend 5-10 minutes programming an excellent route, avoiding the SAM ranges (shown on the map). The problem will be that as soon as I take off, I will be swamped with 10 fighters from the other team (as is the norm in multiplayer rooms, lots and lots of fighters attacking the defenseless few ground pounders). This is likely to result in a lost KA-50.

My question is, will there be an option to SAVE the route to the nav computer for use in future flights? I saw a record and save option in its menu, but are these available to load in new flights. For example, can I save a route to the Nav computer, then turn off my PC, open up lockon, get in a KA50 and load the route I had previously saved. Something like the Route Load in a Boeing FMC/CDU.

quote..dynamocl

However thinking ahead to the multiplayer situation. I will spend 5-10 minutes programming an excellent route, avoiding the SAM ranges (shown on the map). The problem will be that as soon as I take off, I will be swamped with 10 fighters from the other team (as is the norm in multiplayer rooms, lots and lots of fighters attacking the defenseless few ground pounders). This is likely to result in a lost KA-50

plenty of aaa and sams will keep those vulchers at bay .....