2.0 - Can't click anything in Mig-21

BrainbloodNL

I'm hoping to test them in the next few hours.

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

I'm hoping to test them in the next few hours.

Wehey! Should be ready then about the time I get home from work and get ready to have my evening flight ;) And as it happens I just finished downloading 2.0 last night.

Edited by PitbullVicious

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

MiG-21 supposed to work in 2.0 ?

I may have missed the info about the MiG-21in 2.0, is it supposed to work ??

Mine doesnt work at all, it's the only AC to not work at all. The controls and flicks and switches are static, engine control is impossible...like not made ready for 2.0

I am fine if it is not ready but I have an issue if it is supposed to work as all others as mine obviously refuses to let me take control.

It also digested another license...heck it's HUNGRY last few days LoL

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

After installing DCS 2.0 and Nevada map and installing Mig-21bis module, I go to Instant Action, selecting Mig-21bis but there's no options on the right, how to fly Mig-21bis in Nevada map?

thank you in advance

Go into the MissionenEditor (ME) and place a MiG-21 on Nevada.

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

After installing DCS 2.0 and Nevada map and installing Mig-21bis module, I go to Instant Action, selecting Mig-21bis but there's no options on the right, how to fly Mig-21bis in Nevada map?

thank you in advance

Those instant actions are mission created by the developpers. LNS didn't create any for DCS2. So far and as far as i know only ED has created some of these missions.

Best is to quickly create a mission by yourself with the mission editor, however as you have may seen here the mig isn't flyable even if you port your keybindings from DCS 1.5. The aircraft wont interact with any input except roll.

we will have to wait for the hotfix from LNS which should be coming in the next hours.

I may have missed the info about the MiG-21in 2.0, is it supposed to work ??

Mine doesnt work at all, it's the only AC to not work at all. The controls and flicks and switches are static, engine control is impossible...like not made ready for 2.0

I am fine if it is not ready but I have an issue if it is supposed to work as all others as mine obviously refuses to let me take control.

It also digested another license...heck it's HUNGRY last few days LoL

Seriously....read the thread, you just asked the same question that was answered....

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

We are currently solving a crashing issue with binaries built on the revision that is currently public alpha. Sorry for speaking a bit too hastily. Will keep you updated.

Thanks for the update Cobra :thumbup:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Since Nevada is on the other side of the world, our programmers is looking into possible rotation matrices in the avionics. Not to mention, the debugging bins only crash on the Nevada map.

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

Since Nevada is on the other side of the world, our programmers is looking into possible rotation matrices in the avionics. Not to mention, the debugging bins only crash on the Nevada map.

Don't forget to check the flux capacitor! I hear those can be thrown out of wack by inverted rotational matrices!

Good hunting gents! Looking forward to flying her in Nevada!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

do you think a real MiG21 would crash in Nevada as well? I mean not shot by a Patriot hehe

Indeed -- but the instruments ran backwards.

I recall a story about the Vulcan, no doubt apocryphal. That when the Vulcan was first flown on a nav-ex south to Ascension the rudimentary autopilot started to command a roll which would have inverted the aircraft had the crew not intervened. The proto-INS was trying to cancel out the "negative" in the southerly latitude and chose that as the most expedient way to do it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]