The "this must be new" thread

WOW, That's a first for me too! I've never seen that before, Amazing detail!

How did you get that to appear, dropping bombs on trees yields no effect.

Each object in LockOn has a counter object that will appear when it is destroyed (defined in structtable.sht). After a closer look I think it's the "destroyed object" graphic of the house that was hit.

As you said, trees don't have a 'destroyed' version

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

This one was weird. I got a hydraulics warning after taxiing to close to the stinger-dude (i guess that's what caused it anyway).

It seemed my wing had come off. Now when i throttle up, chips drop to the floor !! The more throttle, the more chips fall. Weird huh?

screenshot051lr2.jpga

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After some sorties from Belbek I noticed this airstrip south of Simferopol!

Note that the objects are in the original LockOn scenery, i didn't change a thing.

(only added the Mi-26 and manPads)

screenshot100om0.jpg

• ED Team

Hey, ive got an idea:

Can someone try to add MANY MANY planes flying in formation so that when you zoom out and look down on the formation, they are flying in the shape of a plane? Or a bird? or something else funny! :D

• 5 weeks later...

aimmaverick - hey that basketball court is from my Caucasus Tour! Nice to see someone has actually flown it and noticed the fun places.

666th_Birdy - I'd always thought it was an error by the Devs putting that soccer field right next to the docks, until I found a picture of it in real life. I wonder how many balls they lose in the water per game?

Tuapse soccer field

2d0gsqu.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

• 1 year later...
Did aliens make this sign?:smartass:

'Tis Crop Circle Season again :sorcerer: :beer:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

You didn't put it there did you?

Pre lock on people did one of those wonders, aliens can't do that yet.:thumbup:

it's original. Check the coordinates and have a look yourself (20nm north-west of Adler AB)