[REPORTED]Parking Spots (Nellis AFB)

Skjold

I've noticed that an Su-27 can only use very few of the Groom Lake! AFB parking spots. Since the Flanker is only slightly bigger then the F-15 that seems a bit odd. This might be the case on other airfields too, haven't checked.

Edited by BIGNEWY
Title

Ok, yeah that makes sense for Groom then. :) I've reported it.

Aircraft spawns on Nevada are a little different than with Black Sea in that the size of the aircraft and the size of the space dictate what can spawn there. Before I believe all spawns were setup to support 2 different sizes, now its much more diverse.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects: Scripting Wiki, Something...

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread), SLMOD, IADScript, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Mhmm... I just wasn't able to get a 27 cold & dark @ Creech.

Tried several spots in the list, always ended in the air just above terrain...

Grimes, do you know if it's "normal" fall-back? Feels weird...

Will try again later (4h40 AM here) and create a bug if need be.

spacer.png

Granted Nellis has 240 spawns in total, I still wouldn't call 50-60 spawns "very few".

i seem to be only able to park 14 helicopters on the ramps of Nellis. Is this correct? Groom Lake lets me park 4, Creesh 13 and McCarran only 12.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack with Vaicom Pro

Aviate Navigate Communicate

Unsure if this should be separated; but with Nellis; you cant place for instance F-5E static objects on sheltered parking spots properly..

They end up on top of the shelter roof.

Current Flight Rig

i7 4960X @ 4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Formula

G.SKILL TridentX 2400Mhz 32GB DDR3

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Samsung 55" JS8000 SUHD 4K

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

Custom Akers-Barnes, MkI eyeball.

;2586484']i seem to be only able to park 14 helicopters on the ramps of Nellis. Is this correct? Groom Lake lets me park 4' date=' Creech 13 and McCarran only 12.[/quote']

That is correct. While there is technically room for helicopters all over the place, Nellis has been modeled very accurately, so helicopters can only be placed in ACTUAL designated helicopter areas (01-06 and H01-H08 ).

Edited by SnorreSelmer

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]