PLease ED next time put installer as a torretn file thx

jctrnacty

I downloaded first par of install and now i am downloading update at speed of 24kb/s, still remains 2 GBs of data.

Please Could it be possible to put whole installer as torrent file so that we can distribute those files between us??

thx

P.S: Somebody put NNTR as torrent to donwload, the speed is now 2,5 MB/s looks like i will download 1000x 22 GBs faster than this 2GB update

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

I may be the minority but I don't like the torrents. They never seem to work for me and typically are even slower. Perhaps I'm on when other folks aren't. I prefer the regular download no matter how slow (I download large files overnight when nobody in my house is online). I also don't enjoy waiting 3 minutes for the torrent download to close out and the regular download to start up.

I'm content; however, as long as I'm not forced to torrent.

http://www.youtube.com/user/311Gryphon

i7-8700, 32 GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1080 TI 11GB, 240 GB SSD, 2TB HDD, Dual (sometimes Triple) monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]