Excellent Effects Today

Psyrixx

Nice dusk landing there. Did you set up that mission by yourself or is it one of the instant missions that came with NTTR/A10C?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

What's the effect on 3rd one?

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung 32" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | Trustmaster MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Nice dusk landing there. Did you set up that mission by yourself or is it one of the instant missions that came with NTTR/A10C?

I just set up a mission by myself. Pretty much just a free flight with an A-10A, taking off from Nellis, touring the area, and landing at McCarran.

I've currently got a map template with all available modules parked at Nellis, I'll post it online a little bit later when I get home from work. :-)

Robert Sogomonian | Psyrixx

website| e-mail | blog | youtube | twitter