Black Shark Interceptor in northern Italy

Does it have night capabilities? ;)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

What breathtaking views!!!!!From the looks of those clouds you were very high up.......My wife would love to go to Italy{home of her ancesstors}I gotta get out of Chicago one of these days!!! lol GREAT PICS......Thank you for sharing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks like the cloacking device of that BlackShark acts up ;)

Would have guessed Lago di Ledro but like you said, more lakes like that in northern Italy. Nice shots m8.

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

• ED Team

:D

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

What breathtaking views!!!!!From the looks of those clouds you were very high up.......My wife would love to go to Italy{home of her ancesstors}I gotta get out of Chicago one of these days!!! lol GREAT PICS......Thank you for sharing.

Yeah it's around 800mt altitude...

Thanx duude

Robbie.

Damn, man - I saw the pics on your galleries, and that is some amazing shots. I really liked the skydiver series and your really great tourism-shots.

What is your own personal favorite shots?

woow thanx bud! well those are a sample of my work.. tourism is intended just for tourism industry.. I'm gonna add "travel" in few weeks with a lot of emotional pictures of people around the world.. those are my favorites.. much nicer than tourism..

I like a lot the dancer series.

Robbie.

While holidaying around Europe I spent a week in Turin a couple of years ago - taking daytrips into the coutryside & the Alps. Very beautiful country & very nice, friendly people.

Coming from NZ - that's only had humans here for 600 years & where Europeans didn't realy start to make a mark till 150 years ago I imagined European countryside would be much more 'civilised' than it was. I realy liked what I saw of Italy.

Cheers.

While holidaying around Europe I spent a week in Turin a couple of years ago - taking daytrips into the coutryside & the Alps. Very beautiful country & very nice, friendly people.

Coming from NZ - that's only had humans here for 600 years & where Europeans didn't realy start to make a mark till 150 years ago I imagined European countryside would be much more 'civilised' than it was. I realy liked what I saw of Italy.

YEah it's really nice to visit the north Italy.. also center and south offcourse...!!

I've been in NZ 1 month.. I travelled all south island with bycicle to take pictures.. and some places of north island. I'm gonna publish it few weeks.. I'll advise you when ready if ya want.. the site will be my work website: http://www.robertomettifogo.com

Byebye.. thanx for your message.

Robbie.

I *really* like the cropped empty swing shot. The curve of the chains echoes the sides of the mountains in the background. Tension is created by the swing, which looks so fixed in space and time. The seat is almost parallel with the fence in the background. It all "works" for me. Excellent shot!

Sometimes I'm surprised at how satisfying photography can still be when we can so easily shoot movie footage instead these days. But there will always be something special about being able to capture and study moments in time.

Andrew McP... currently waiting for the Pentax K100D to be released, and always grateful for some inspiration with which to justify the cost of a dSLR which he doesn't really need. :-)

I *really* like the cropped empty swing shot. The curve of the chains echoes the sides of the mountains in the background. Tension is created by the swing, which looks so fixed in space and time. The seat is almost parallel with the fence in the background. It all "works" for me. Excellent shot!

Sometimes I'm surprised at how satisfying photography can still be when we can so easily shoot movie footage instead these days. But there will always be something special about being able to capture and study moments in time.

Andrew McP... currently waiting for the Pentax K100D to be released, and always grateful for some inspiration with which to justify the cost of a dSLR which he doesn't really need. :-)

Thanx Bud, that's a work picture, I hope my clients like that the way you like it ;-)

If u like photography I invite you to visit my website: http://www.robertomettifogo.com

It's brand new with no much pictures in it but it'll be updated in few weeks with a lot more travel pictures.

Thanx.

Robbie.