Another GFX effect : Vapour @ fuselage, Dump & Burn...(pics)

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Yep...I think so...maybe F-14 also able to burn the dump :)...but couldnt find a pic :(

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

• 3 months later...

In relation 2 dump and burn

I wouldn't care whether it was realistic...or not. It'd open loads of possibilities for movies, etc.

If I could find the DAM FILE FOR THE THE TRAIL OF FUEL that is left behind when you press CTRL-R i would have edited it by now and made it like a flame. But nooo. it's gotta be the hardest image to find. IF ITS EVEN THERE. Anyone know the exact filepath or Cdds file name it's in?

Thanks.

Is breaking the laws of gravity illegal?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest IguanaKing

What do you mean? Are you talking about the turkey feathers being gone from the exhaust nozzles? They're called actuator covers, and they have actually been absent from F-15Cs for some time now. ;)

That photo shows some nice condensation from the wingtips and leading edges though. Good find! :D

Edit: DOH!!! I missed the fact that it was an E the first time I looked at it. Same thing applies though. :)