ARK UD Presets template NTTR

Hello, I have made a preset template mission for the ARK UD. It uses the 6 UHF channel presets for navigating to trigger zones which can be placed anywhere on the map.

It also has a vehicle to track down using the VHF channel of which only one channel is preset. IIRC it works like a PLB locator

So happy hunting/flying/mission making:thumbup:

Mi8-MTV2 ARK UD presets template.miz

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It worked for me, the only thing I can suggest is to go to your

DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Mi-8MTV2\Cockpit\Scripts\Devices_specs\Radio

Check the ARC UD .lua that the presets are like this

frequencies = 
{
MW = {
	 114166E3,
	 114333E3,
	 114583E3,
	 121500E3,
	 123100E3,
	 124100E3,
},

DW = 243E6,
}

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just flew it to make sure it was all ok, the triggers each have a couple of guys you can pick up with the F7 menu. I never realised but the lz's seem to get progressively harder. Nevada has a lot more collidable objects than the black sea map:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

Im trying navigate utilizing ARK with this mission and everything is working fine except i cannot hear the ogg audio signal.

I follow these steps

1-ARK-UD mode Narrow

2- Set ARK-UD preset channel

3-Set ARK-UD frecuency to apropiate band

4- Set R-828 radio to "Radio"

5-Select ARC-UD radio (PK2)

6-On HSI select ARK-UD VFF mode

7- I Follow the needle

Cibit if you read this help me pls.

Edit

Ok, I do not know what I did, but i hear it now.

I just saw the video and show the menu to comunicate with ground forces, How I acces that menu??

Thank you

Edited by Rapax

Thanks for responding Cibit

I referred to interphone menu with options that show in this video at 5:29 mts.

sorry for my bad English :sad_2:

[ame]

[/ame]

Edit: I got it!, I did not know how activate that menu,and it was F7 key lol.

Thank You!!

Edited by Rapax

The list of infantry where all added by me and are located at each of the beacons and can be picked up via the F7 menu. I set them up just as I do in the video I posted:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]