A-10 DSMS not saving bomb setting

Prof_hilactic

Not sure if it is a bug or a "feature", the DSMS do not save the different setting for the CBU-97.

If I select some CBU-97 go into Prof to change to CCRP

click save

go to setting

set the min alt to 500

click save

go back to the DSMS

unselect the CBU-97

select the CBU-97

go into prof

no setting saved

I tried the same with the CBU-105 and it is the same story

DSMS bug.trk

How are you selecting and deselecting the bombs?

When I first started with DCS and learned about profiles I had this very same issue. I found it was because I was selecting the bombs with the OSB buttons on the DSMS page. If however you select the bombs using DMS left and right etc or with the selection buttons on the UFC and not via the MFCD it will go to the profile you created and saved for the munitions.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

It is, try using the method I described and you'll see the profiles are stored.

It drove me mad when I first got into the A10C, after watching countless videos I couldnt work out why it wasnt storing my profiles for GBU12's, when I started using the method of DMS or selecting via UFC it suddenly worked right.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

Beside TMS, LEFT/RIGHT when HUD is SOI, because HUD by choice is not always your SOI, you can alternatively use DSMS profiles list page to select active profile, instead of working DSMS store page (where you enter Manual profile). It is told in the tutorial AFIRC

Edited by Shaman

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer