Pre-configured static AI for airports

jordanduc

Among all versions of DCS I've always found the process in which one places static AI tedious. I think it would be a great idea to provide preset static AI configuration options for airports. It just seems so empty if you aren't flying a mission with regular AI.. Now I know this has always been possible to set yourself, but in my honest opinion its just too tedious. Too much clicking and placing, setting headings and whatnot.. Especially with the amount of parking spots at Nellis! For everyone that doesn't know how, or doesn't have the time, this could be beneficial. I know it my case it would be!

If it has been mentioned before disregard this post..

What does everyone think?

*EDIT* Static vehicles, not sure where I got AI from....

Edited by jordanduc

Maximus VI Hero

780Ti 2-way SLI

16GB 2X8GB 1866mhz G.Skill Ripjaws Z

Samsung 850 Pro SSDs

3 Benq XL2720Z monitors in surround

TrackIR 5

Windows 10 Pro

HOTAS Warthog

Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

The list goes on..

Among all versions of DCS I've always found the process in which one places static AI tedious. I think it would be a great idea to provide preset static AI configuration options for airports. It just seems so empty if you aren't flying a mission with regular AI.. Now I know this has always been possible to set yourself, but in my honest opinion its just too tedious. Too much clicking and placing, setting headings and whatnot.. Especially with the amount of parking spots at Nellis! For everyone that doesn't know how, or doesn't have the time, this could be beneficial. I know it my case it would be!

If it has been mentioned before disregard this post..

What does everyone think?

*EDIT* Static vehicles, not sure where I got AI from....

Got this from another thread on here...credit to the maker - I just downloaded it. (edit - creator is Jcbak)

NELLIS TEMPLATE Tweaked.miz

Edited by Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1

Got this from another thread on here...credit to the maker - I just downloaded it. (edit - creator is Jcbak)

Ahh there we go, will try it as soon as I get home :) thank you, and thank you Jcbak!

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Maximus VI Hero

780Ti 2-way SLI

16GB 2X8GB 1866mhz G.Skill Ripjaws Z

Samsung 850 Pro SSDs

3 Benq XL2720Z monitors in surround

TrackIR 5

Windows 10 Pro

HOTAS Warthog

Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals

The list goes on..