A-10 A HOTAS Assignments...

531-Ghost

Yes, I'm aware that this is the A-10 C portion of the forum/s. However, there is no A-10 A portion to address this.

Taking advantage of this weekend sale, I purchased the, I'll call it a 4 Pack. It included the A-10 A, F15, Frogfoot (Su-25) and Su 27.

As you may know the A-10 A is pretty minimal in the cockpit compared to the A-10 C as well the HOTAS. I've worked up a Command File for the A-10 A and will be for the rest as well. Now, it's a matter of assigning what to where...

I've looked and can only find references to the A-10 C HOTAS. :helpsmilie:

:joystick:

if you mean assign what function to which button...

stay with the things you know... i.e. guns, weapon release, slew, trim etc.

anything else could go wherever you want to put it... it's just a matter of memorizing where you placed it!

Hope this helps...

Acer AMD Phenom II x 4 840T, 16 gb. memory, Zotac GTX580 Amp2 3GB, 40" Philips tv, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Combat Rudders , Cougar MFCD's w/ 21.5" LG monitor, DSD Track Master button box, 3rd. century Roman field comanders helmet w/ Track IR 5, Windows 7 Home P.

“God is a comedian, playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh.”... Voltaire

"Diplomacy is the practiced art of being able to confidently say 'nice doggie' until you find a rock" ... Tom Clancy

Yes, I'm aware that this is the A-10 C portion of the forum/s. However, there is no A-10 A portion to address this.

There is, it's a subforum of the Flaming Cliffs 3 forum. That's because that module was separated out of Flaming Cliffs. Same with the other modules in the sale.