ZZZ Soundpack for 1.12a

Zahael

Hello all, after formatting my harddrive and doing a fresh install, I now find myself with the ardous task of reinstalling all my mods and skins for Lock on 1.12a.

I am aware that with ZZZ Soundpack version 8, it is not totally compatible with lock on 1.12a. I know that many of the sounds do not work, such as when in a a10, or explosion sounds for ground vehicles. Is there an updated soundpack which fixes these problems. Alternatively, can I just go and manually copy the sounds from the sound pack into my effects folder? Will the sounds then work?

ALso, I have touched on this issue in another post, but have thus far recieved no response, so I will bring it up here. I have recently switched to ModMan V 5.0.0.12, from LOMAN 2.1. I have a problem however, that when I press "Download add ons" the website or download centre LOMAN used to go to doesn't come up, and instead leads to a dead link. Is tehre anyway to update the website/download centre modman goes to? What is the best one?

Cheers

Zahael

Guest Hell Sqn Protos

S~!

Bump for Rugbutt's pack when he gets the time to make it modman compatible. :thumbup: