Cold Start (Instant Action)

R3TR0

Hi, I hope someone can help? I have had to edit this mission to get the ATC Radio to work. This is resolved but the Mig next to me (left) I assume is my wing-man drives up to the taxi way and stops with his plane perpendicular to the taxi way. ATC comes back with "unable to clear taxi way", and that is the last I hear from ATC. I can maneuver around the immobile Mig and taxi to ramp but nothing from ATC from then on. Also if he is my wing-man I have no contact via radio with him. I have tried editing his way-points to see if that helps but no joy.

The edit i made was to drop an ATV on the grass verge 100yds to my right, stationary, so this is not getting involved.

EDIT: He was doing this before I edited the mission, but i thought it may be related to ATC/radio issue.

Edit 2: Im using Steam Version 1.5 Beta.

Thanks for any help.

See image -

Cold-Start-1.thumb.jpg.c8cc55b30783c531c1d55d57918b25c0.jpg

Edited by R3TR0
Aditional info

Update I can get around this by only using ATC to request engine start, don't request taxi, maneuver around the other "parked in taxi way" mig then request take off when i am on the runway, after this ATC will talk to me just fine.

Re-install did not change anything, im using windows 10 pro, GTX 980ti 8gig 1833 ram I5k.

If any of the devs want a vid of this just request in here, other wise I will assume this will be fixed in an update?