F-15E?

JazonXD

This will be absolute awesome project when will done. Hornet is my favorite NAVY/MARINE aircraft, and Strike Eagle is my favorite AIR FORCE aircraft.

When we will have early acess? I hope next year. Will be great. Thanks Razbam! :thumbup:

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

IMG_1667.thumb.JPG.51871362e558c2f2775f82e440ad6ac2.JPGIMG_1668.thumb.JPG.e7dd302a15261605ab74b9afafea9970.JPGIMG_1670.thumb.JPG.05636aaa652d2ff1c42f0ab924a7b5a4.JPGIMG_1671.thumb.JPG.0a39df3b8a77442e0c13ad11689f3cb4.JPG

Here some photos I took of a F-15E that on static display at the Blue Angles homecoming air show. The Aircraft was from the 335TH Fighter Squadron and when the Pilot and WSO finally showed up they deployed the Aircraft boarding ladder and allowed people to take a peak inside the cockpit. Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of the cockpit.

Edited by DeathRaptor5

This will be absolute awesome project when will done. Hornet is my favorite NAVY/MARINE aircraft, and Strike Eagle is my favorite AIR FORCE aircraft.

When we will have early acess? I hope next year. Will be great. Thanks Razbam! :thumbup:

Considering they need to finish the Harrier, then return to the Mirage 2000 for some serious overhaul by May 2019 and last but not least, polishing the upcoming MiG-19, I doubt we'll see something about the F-15E in 2019.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

Considering they need to finish the Harrier, then return to the Mirage 2000 for some serious overhaul by May 2019 and last but not least, polishing the upcoming MiG-19, I doubt we'll see something about the F-15E in 2019.

Not to mention the MiG-23, which RB stated is to be started after the MiG-19 is released.

Not to mention the MiG-23, which RB stated is to be started after the MiG-19 is released.

They have two different aircraft teams working on projects in parallel. One team is doing the Harrier and F-15, the other is doing the Mig-19 and Mig-23. I don't think they've made it explicit which team the Mirage fits into (but likely the same one as the F-15). They said the F-15 was a matter of months away in mid-2018, so I think it's safe to say they see it as arriving within the next year (or by mid-2019 if you take them at their June/July 2018 word).

That said, don't hope/expect anything and you won't be disappointed.

True, different teams are in charge of Razbam's plane set, but they still have only three coders for : Mirage 2000, Harrier, MiG-19, MiG-23 and F-15E (let's put aside the Super Tucano aside for now). Only three guys for 5 planes in active development is pretty thin IMO.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

They have two different aircraft teams working on projects in parallel. One team is doing the Harrier and F-15, the other is doing the Mig-19 and Mig-23. I don't think they've made it explicit which team the Mirage fits into (but likely the same one as the F-15). They said the F-15 was a matter of months away in mid-2018, so I think it's safe to say they see it as arriving within the next year (or by mid-2019 if you take them at their June/July 2018 word).

That said, don't hope/expect anything and you won't be disappointed.

Oh wow, I didn't realize that. Well, hopefully, we'll be seeing the Mudhen much sooner than I was thinking. My fingers are crossed now!! :thumbup:

Interesting. Saw them on some of LNs "E´s" as well, just didn´t have a Pic that shows it well enough. They should not have the need for an additional Pod, no?

Passive tracking/attack. They have been doing this for a little while now. It’s just modernizing what we have.

As far as I know the "months time" is in regard to the modeling of the whole plane once they're done with that they'll move onto systems and coding

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Nope the context was very much about it being released, whether they've reset their target in the meantime is another question. Source:

Nope the context was very much about it being released, whether they've reset their target in the meantime is another question. Source:
I know and I'm aware of that comment, so I asked =DECOY= in regard to that and he answered what I wrote

[ATTACH]198760[/ATTACH][ATTACH]198761[/ATTACH][ATTACH]198762[/ATTACH][ATTACH]198763[/ATTACH]

Here some photos I took of a F-15E that on static display at the Blue Angles homecoming air show. The Aircraft was from the 335TH Fighter Squadron and when the Pilot and WSO finally showed up they deployed the Aircraft boarding ladder and allowed people to take a peak inside the cockpit. Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of the cockpit.

Ah, you met a couple of SPs from my squadron! Both are good dudes

I know and I'm aware of that comment, so I asked =DECOY= in regard to that and he answered what I wrote

Sounds like he's trying to spin his way out of something someone said before he joined to be honest. They should just put out another public statement if things have changed drastically from what Zeus said (which is understandable and happens all the time), rather than trying to change the meaning of his words after the fact.

Sounds like he's trying to spin his way out of something someone said before he joined to be honest. They should just put out another public statement if things have changed drastically from what Zeus said (which is understandable and happens all the time), rather than trying to change the meaning of his words after the fact.
AFAIK They're doing the whole modeling of the mudhen and they have 0 code so yet so its gonna be long I guess so yeah they definitely should update us more in depth about it because the video left us a hanging because they don't have the block nor the engines decided yet

Ah, you met a couple of SPs from my squadron! Both are good dudes

Your Squadron had coolest patches at the Air Show my only regret was that I did not snatch up the aggressor eagle patch they were all sold out when I went to buy one, though I did manage to buy the Combat Hammer 2018 patch. I did learn that the Jets have the software for dual JHMCS but not the funding for the necessary hardware to make it a reality.:( Though the sad thing is that I already knew were the knob to turn on JHMCS was installed on the Jet I just could not read the letter that said HMD when I stumble upon a photo of a jet with JHMCS knob installed on google images. That peak into the cockpit brought a smile when I was able to confirm my suspicion.:D

attachment.php?attachmentid=198902&d=1543451612 attachment.php?attachmentid=198901&d=1543451612 attachment.php?attachmentid=198900&d=1543451612

a4e94345499d646c7142442b1fdf36c1.thumb.jpg.a4b9f7228ef9149070659e3c79e59779.jpg

img_0510-768x1024.jpg.c65f653c5bef1dd5e183525383b1c518.jpg

Edited by DeathRaptor5