LOOKING FOR DCS SIMMERS IN INDIA !!!

Nash

Hey Guys,

I am from India and am looking for fellow Indian Simmers and Squadrons to get in touch with so that we can fly in local IST timezone (ZULU+05:30).

So are there any Indian simmers active on DCS?

If there are any then may I request you to please post here and advise the squadrons you are flying for? :vertag:

Looking forward to fly with you guys... :pilotfly:

Cheers,

Nash :thumbup:

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

Hey man!! its great to find another fellow Indian here. I am also new to this game. I fly SU-27. What A/C do you fly. For multiplayer servers are quite less. At any point i can only find 15-20 servers. let me know if you want to fly together.

=ITGC= Verticle Charlie

Commanding Officer

ITGC Air Corp

Hey Piyush, Good to see you here too. I am also new to DCS and waiting to roll pending the upgradation of my rig.

My 970 crashed on me recently.:cry:

I am interested in A-10C and SU-27.

Got another fellow homey Kunz who has pinged me and I have asked him to connect with you. He mentioned he can setup a server as well. I will ping you once I get myself a new GPU. Might take some time as currently am low on cash :(... but yeah ...

Hoping more Indian simmers show up and we can form a Squadron of our own ...:pilotfly:

Edited by Nash

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

• 1 month later...

While on the topic, looks like our Logitech Extreme 3D Pro has conked out or has a driver issue with Win 10 (it was working in Win10 though)

So what are our options for another flightstick here ?

Manish

Count us in

But we know next to nothing about online flying so would appreciate joining as a nuggets

Manish

There are a few simmers here from India, checkout itgcommunity.com they do group flights in DCS.

I am not part of any squadron as I am not into combat except just for fun sometimes, more of a flight simulator enjoying the dynamics of DCS . I prefer doing formations and aerobatics and the only jet I fly is the Mig21 a few times the Eagle.

Love flying those 109 / 190 great birds.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC

Hey Manish,

Well if you are the enthusiasts like I am then TM WARTHOG beats everything out there else you can go with the second best that is the X-52 Pro... I am talking HOTAS here ... I have the TM Warthog...:smartass:

BTW my 970 gave up a couple of months ago :cry: and I decided to rebuild my whole rig to the latest Skylake specifications so am out of the game for another couple of months till I see you guys back in the virtual skies... may be earlier , atleast hoping so ... Rebuilding is expensive mate :music_whistling: ... but I had a really old legacy rig earlier and am pretty excited about the performance of the new one ...

Going with the below rig...

Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming

Processor: Intel Core i5 6600K

RAM: Corsair 2*8 GB DDR4 3200 MHz RAM

PSU: Zebronics PS50-ZEB 800W Power Supply

Graphic Card: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition Joystick: Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas

CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i

Thanks Ironmaiden for the link...:thumbup:

I just registered on itgcommunity.com and will communicate with them once my new rig is up and flying...

• 2 weeks later...

This PM was so kind, i just cant´t help and post it here :)

Hey Ganesh,

I think you are an Indian so if you dont mind can you advise me which Sqns do you fly with considering most of the simmers here are from US or EU and not available on IST.

I am a newbie and just starting with A10C but need some Sqn mates to fly with.

I was hoping we could form an Indian Sqn and have cool fun flying and dogfighting... pilotfly.gif

Please post to this thread .

Nice! Its a honor for me but i´m from Bavaria lol.gif https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria

I like India so much and it is my favourite travel destination for nearly 20 Years now! I never was there but i will! someday...

Edited by Ganesh
typo

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

• 2 weeks later...
This PM was so kind, i just cant´t help and post it here :)

Nice! Its a honor for me but i´m from Bavaria lol.gif https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria

I like India so much and it is my favourite travel destination for nearly 20 Years now! I never was there but i will! someday...

Hey Mate,

If you ever make it to India, the beers on me ...:thumbup:

Ganesh is a very Indian name though ... whats ur Indian connection ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, another Indian here too...thanks Nash for your message...I tried replying like twice but it doesn't pop up in my sent items...hope you got my message?

Took to DCS only recently and learning the ropes. Would love to join online and learn!

|| नभ स्पर्शं दीप्तम् || - Touch the sky with glory

• 2 weeks later...

Tacview 10th Anniversary Sale: 60% off on Pro and Home licenses

Hey Guys,

There is a Tacview 10th Anniversary Sale: 60% off on Pro and Home licenses...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169289

If there is a group of buyers then we get further discount...Do you want to go for it...?

Lemme know if you are interested and we all can go for a group discount ...

The discount offer expires on 18th July ....

Home n Pro version comparison: http://tacview.strasoftware.com/features/comparison/en/

Hey Pilots,

We have already got 7 pilots in for this volume discount. We were aiming between 5-9 buyers but prefer 10+ buyers as the price for 5-9 buyers is $16.00 (Rs. 1074.89) each and that for 10+ buyers is $14.00 (Rs. 940.53) each.

Since we already got 7 pilots ready we need 3 more to avail maximum discount.

If interested please post your name here asap.

We will get the Professional version which costs $69.99 (Rs. 4701.96) without discount for only $14 (Rs. 940.53) with this discount.

Hurry up ... :)

• 6 months later...

Hey guys, we at Indian Tactical Gaming Community are planning a formation flight this republic day. Do jump in to our TS if interested. We'll be online daily from around 7PM upto around midnight.

Teamspeak 3 details:

Server IP: ts.itgcommunity.com

Password: Overwatch