I would like to join a Squad.

I'm a rookie to LOMAC but and a serious flight simmer. I'd like to join a full real(or whatever you guys call it) LOMAC Squad that flies Russian aircraft. I'm not sure where to look though. If I overlooked the obvious then I apologize ahead of time. Thanks for your time.:thumbup:

Swine08

Try the 504 red hammers, a great bunch of guys :)

Thanks GG!

I'm a rookie to LOMAC but and a serious flight simmer. I'd like to join a full real(or whatever you guys call it) LOMAC Squad that flies Russian aircraft. I'm not sure where to look though. If I overlooked the obvious then I apologize ahead of time. Thanks for your time.:thumbup:

Swine08

Hello there!

If you wish, you can check out our web page at www.vvs504.co.uk and give us a shout on the forums! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

I'd like to join a full real(or whatever you guys call it) LOMAC Squad that flies Russian aircraft.
Do you speak Serbian language? ;)

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

What is the time that you are normaly up in the air Swine? What is your timezone? Like Grizzly said we have quite a few US members in our squad and our flight times may vary, but I am guessing we fly most somewhere between 1800-2200++ Zulu time.

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

fly alone

Mate also try to fly alone without some guys behind ya. It will teach you also some tricks. You can be the best!:smilewink:

In each group you can find better or worst pilots, check some weeks for friends and try to find best one. I flyed most of time single and now I can tell that I know whitch squad is best, whitch fair, and also who are not so FINE! :joystick: But it is often about people. So have a luck and happy landings!

You said it mate. Just pulling your leg. LOL:megalol:

The honest answer would be to go in each squad and see how they receive you. i.e. are they friendly, are they prepared to teach you tricks of the trade. They are all pretty good to be honest. Well mostly anyway.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few". - Sir Winston Churchill 1940.

The only thing that sucks about being in a squad, is... Being forced to do something you don't enjoy (thus it's not a game anymore) and politics.

Or being yelled at for mistakingly killing a friendly building, then expelled from the squad :p

Just listen to these guys,

Most are really freindly and knowledgeable, good luck :)

sig-YF19a.jpg

Forced to do something you don't enjoy? ..

No one holds a gun to your head, you can say no, and you can say bye.

As for being yelled at ... and expelled from killing a 'friendly building' ... uh? ... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

You do get kicked for some dumb things and sometimes told to do things, so I have heard :music_whistling:

but you do have a choice...

You don`t get kicked, well very rarely unless you are a complete MUPPET. And no-one will yell at you. Like I said most are very helpful and friendly.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few". - Sir Winston Churchill 1940.

You don`t get kicked, well very rarely unless you are a complete MUPPET. And no-one will yell at you. Like I said most are very helpful and friendly.

Unless you aren't a teamplayer, don't fly the 25/25T, dont do gunzo and you do get told/ask to do things that maybe you don't want to do. <---so I have heard :music_whistling:

There was an instance of one of my members being "yelled at" for destroying a civilian building. That's true. The rest of the squad practiced for a fortnight to execute the mission properly. One member did not. He just rocked up on the night and because of lack of practice and a "She'll be right mate" attitude we lost the campaign. As for being expelled that was his own choice. No one pushed him. I guess he just thought he was too important to be told in no uncertain terms he F'd up.

Maybe i should clarify yelled. It was a formal dressing down in the forums. Part of the Debrief" and therefor part of the game.

"If you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen"

Some of you reading this might think that I'm a Control freak or even a "A..

Fine by me. Others however. Maybe just a few. Might find a squadron where you are responsible for your actons appealing.