[REPORTED]UH-1 Unresponsive 2.0.0 Alpha

jschliebe

Jschliebe, do you have another version of DCS installed besides 2.0? In the other thread I originally created concerning this subject it was suggested that the problem disappeared as soon as 1.5 was installed next to 2.0 on the same rig. I do not, and won't be able to give it a shot until wednesday or thursday

Jschliebe, do you have another version of DCS installed besides 2.0? In the other thread I originally created concerning this subject it was suggested that the problem disappeared as soon as 1.5 was installed next to 2.0 on the same rig. I do not, and won't be able to give it a shot until wednesday or thursday

I do not, ill go ahead and install it now. Side by side..

so my folder setup is as such:

D:\DCS\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\

I should install 1.5 into my DCS folder so that it looks as such?

D:\DCS\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\

D:\DCS\DCS (1.5)

• ED Team

I do not know what to say jschliebe,

1.5 and 2.0 are flying correctly for me, and I have no idea what is causing your problem.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

ok this is not right

00000.918 ERROR WorldPlugIns: Can't load plugin module UH1H-Dyn.dll :The specified module could not be found.

now we need to find the reason for it not loading

which anti virus are you using?

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

It will be your avast, it has given many people issues even after adding dcs to a whitelist.

disable avast and do a dcs repair see if it helps

It will be your avast, it has given many people issues even after adding dcs to a whitelist.

disable avast and do a dcs repair see if it helps

completed on both installs.. unfortunately its a no go.. both still having the same issue.

should be noted that for good measure i just uninstalled avast.

after deleting the old logs and letting them re create this entry is still in there

00000.677 ERROR WorldPlugIns: Can't load plugin module UH1H-Dyn.dll :The specified module could not be found.

Edited by jschliebe

• ED Team

Try this

DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Uh-1H delete the UH-1H folder and then do a repair

and yes, use sim

Just for confirmation:

You do use the sim control bindings and have unchecked game flight mode. Right?!

Fox

I always play with simulation configuration, that is correct. The issue is not that simple, it is not a control issue as I have said over and over and over, its something with it not loading but what I do not know. As when I start any mission the helo is frozen, be it if im already in the air or not. Alarm blaring no axis control.

Accomplishing repair at this time.

• ED Team

can you upload your new logs and your autoupdate_log.txt please

• ED Team

autoupdatelog

INFO : INSTALL Mods/aircraft/Uh-1H/bin/UH1H-Dyn.dll

says it has downloaded it.

but log says

ERROR WorldPlugIns: Can't load plugin module UH1H-Dyn.dll :The specified module could not be found.

it is very strange

• ED Team

I will pm one of the ED team and get them to take a look at this info in the morning.

• ED Team

Good morning,

even though I was not able to reproduce this issue it seems your reports and our findings have helped. I have been told others had this issue on the Russian side of the forum and a bug report has been submitted reference UH1H-Dyn.dll. Hopefully this will be resolved in the next patch.

Good morning,

even though I was not able to reproduce this issue it seems your reports and our findings have helped. I have been told others had this issue on the Russian side of the forum and a bug report has been submitted reference UH1H-Dyn.dll. Hopefully this will be resolved in the next patch.

Woo! Im glad its being addressed may not be fixed but its exciting news, perhaps itll help all involved, thanks for taking the time to look into this.

Im having the same issue here http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=155589

My referenced Log also states UH1H-Dyn.dll

Edited by 929th-Ez-Ian
Log file

win10 Home, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, Gigabyte Z68MA-DAH-B3, 32GB DDR3, Intel i5 quad 3.10GHz, Geforce GTX 650 Ti, Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle, Saitek pro flight rudder pedals, 2 MFD's, Track-IR5 and single 32" monitor

SOLVED!

Step 1) Goto C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\ and delete the folder Uh-1H.

Step 2) Download DCS World 1.2 http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/1.2/ and INSTALL

Step 3) Download the module UH-1H Huey By Belsimtek http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/modules/dcs_uh1h_huey/ and INSTALL

Step 4) Goto programs/EagleDynamics/DCS World 2 OpenAlpha and click on "Repair DCS World 2 Open Alpha" It will torrent the new 2.0 Huey file.

NOTE: Perhaps what it does is copy some info over from 1.2 to 2.0 but anyways it works. I know its a long process but maybe its something the devs can go by!

Then Feel Free to Delete DCS World 1.2 if you wish to do so!

Edited by 929th-Ez-Ian
add some info after Repair DCS World 2 Open Alpha

win10 Home, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD, Gigabyte Z68MA-DAH-B3, 32GB DDR3, Intel i5 quad 3.10GHz, Geforce GTX 650 Ti, Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle, Saitek pro flight rudder pedals, 2 MFD's, Track-IR5 and single 32" monitor

SOLVED!

Step 1) Goto C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\ and delete the folder Uh-1H.

Step 2) Download DCS World 1.2 http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/1.2/ and INSTALL

Step 3) Download the module UH-1H Huey By Belsimtek http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/modules/dcs_uh1h_huey/ and INSTALL

Step 4) Goto programs/EagleDynamics/DCS World 2 OpenAlpha and click on "Repair DCS World 2 Open Alpha" It will torrent the new 2.0 Huey file.

NOTE: Perhaps what it does is copy some info over from 1.2 to 2.0 but anyways it works. I know its a long process but maybe its something the devs can go by!

Then Feel Free to Delete DCS World 1.2 if you wish to do so!

Anyone given this a shot yet? Ugh another 9 gig download..

Can we just get a copy of the 1.2 UH-1 :P

Edit:

Downloading it and attempting fix, looking at about another hour for the download to finish.

Edited by jschliebe