Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

thats what somone also said in forums based on an earlier comment of mine.

i wouldn't call a tweet or whatever that was suppsoed to be official, rather unofficial statement.

. If its not on newsletter, or on the dcs main download with pre ordersite than its not set in stone.

It's NEVER set in stone. It doesn't matter where you hear it.

On that note, any correspondence via somebody who represents RAZBAM (e.g. via Facebook) can be deemed "official," albeit casual, and I meant it as such.

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's NEVER set in stone. It doesn't matter where you hear it.

On that note, any correspondence via somebody who represents RAZBAM (e.g. via Facebook) can be deemed "official," albeit casual, and I meant it as such.

im sure if it was an official statement they would advertise and spread the world more widely via dcs newsletter or change the info on forums or the info on the ED site. Im sure they would want people to anticpate it instead being in your face here it is out of the blue.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Here's to hoping it's not this size of Nevada...

Once i got Nevada, i kept getting server timeout on the Huey and Mi8 module DL's. Im sure ill have the entire day off on release day, and stare at a failed or slow dL progress bar. The first day i work, they'll have it ironed out. ;)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

All this back and forth about Razbam hinting as this day and whether or not this or that was official won't matter in a few days :)

No, it won't. And we are not hinting. We just don't want to give a specific date. All of you are acting like children watching the gifts under the Christmas tree. ;) Be patient, you will get it. :book:

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

im sure if it was an official statement they would advertise and spread the world more widely via dcs newsletter or change the info on forums or the info on the ED site. Im sure they would want people to anticpate it instead being in your face here it is out of the blue.

Why are you so sure of this? It's not at all uncommon to keep from advertising it so openly, as they simply can't guarantee it. And in places like the ED forums, you'll have severe disappointment associated with that.

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

:bounce::bounce::rotflmao::bounce::bounce::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

No, it won't. And we are not hinting. We just don't want to give a specific date. All of you are acting like children watching the gifts under the Christmas tree. ;) Be patient, you will get it. :book:

I can not wait more:pilotfly:

840.gif

Edited by could122

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k 4.4GHz | MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Hero |HD: Samsung 840 Evo SSD 500 GB| GPU: GTX 760 2GB | RAM: G skill Ripjaws DDR3 2133 16GB| OS: Windows 10 PRO

Some true words :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Exact Be patient.

In italy we says "If you look at a pot that would boil, the water in the pot never boil" or somethings.

"I told Orville and i told Wilbur, that thing will never fly" The last fomous words

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]