Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some say mustaches make it very hard to concentrate on anything else (if that isn't an obvious reference...) ;)

Anyway, just saw that the M2000 was now "by december 2015" and not "mid-december" anymore on the module page. Doesn't bode very well :suspect:

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Anyway, just saw that the M2000 was now "by december 2015" and not "mid-december" anymore on the module page. Doesn't bode very well :suspect:

The module page was always like that. The "mid" part was written by the devs on the forum, and they have repeated it numerous times, even very recently.

Yep, the tail fin

For the life of me I can't see the differences between those two vertical stabilizers in your posted pictures. Maybe the paintjob is to blame. What was changed exactly? The second one kind of looks like it slopes at a gentler angle to the apex, but that could be my imagination.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Today is 16 and i can't stay in my skin. I climb the wall and the ceiling.:robot::crazy:

When cames out ?

Perhaps at end of december ?

"I told Orville and i told Wilbur, that thing will never fly" The last fomous words

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For the life of me I can't see the differences between those two vertical stabilizers in your posted pictures. Maybe the paintjob is to blame. What was changed exactly? The second one kind of looks like it slopes at a gentler angle to the apex, but that could be my imagination.

There's a slight "angle" in the first after the first 10 cm...

I don't know how to speak geometry in english sorry :/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yes that's it, the angle is different.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

For the life of me I can't see the differences between those two vertical stabilizers in your posted pictures.

Logical, you are not French :D

Maybe the paintjob is to blame. What was changed exactly? The second one kind of looks like it slopes at a gentler angle to the apex, but that could be my imagination.

The first one is thinner, not exactly the same shape

0126-04-2-7.jpg

Gmirage2000.jpg

Yes I see it much better in the second picuture thank you jojo and sedenion. The root of the stabilizer extends further out and with a gentler angle into the fuselage

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.