Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

Can''t get the updater to start!!!!

The game just starts instead!!! ARGGHHH

Probably server overload. Wait a few minutes and try again. It may be refusing new connections and you launcher believes that there are no updates.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try a repair before for a clean update.

attachment.php?attachmentid=131178&stc=1&d=1451058655

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

I have a little Problem

After i updatet 1.5 i tryed to start the downlload via Module Manager. I already pre-purchased the Mirage, but in the Manager it just gives me the buy option. If i try trhis i get redirected to the ED website. If i try the Download Beta Button there it just tells me

"Sorry, but the file list of the product is currently not available. Product may be currently installed through Module manager only."

can anybody help me please?

Its one sweet ride........great job RAZBAM....:thumbup:

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

Just do it manually instead, the updater only runs automatically once a day.

Start, programs, eagle dynamics, open beta, update.

Or something like that. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

I have a little Problem

After i updatet 1.5 i tryed to start the downlload via Module Manager. I already pre-purchased the Mirage, but in the Manager it just gives me the buy option. If i try trhis i get redirected to the ED website. If i try the Download Beta Button there it just tells me

"Sorry, but the file list of the product is currently not available. Product may be currently installed through Module manager only."

Please check 1.5 version number. It should be 1.5.2.48726.137

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

I have a little Problem

This probably won't help but try a repair. See http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030 for more details. If that doesn't help it's probably something you'll have to contact support for.

Come on guys, where are the videos, think about you poor fellow simmers stuck at the in laws or visiting parents today with no access to their PCs.

;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

IT FLYIES SOOO SMOOTHLY!! It's like making love to it! It will pass a long time til i'll take the 15 again. :D I just hope that we will have some video tutorials on the tube.

Does it have already a EFM or PFM?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

THANKS RAZBAM - Great Stuff - I LOVE IT !!!!!! .....

Is it just me or do we have no payload?

Merry Xmas to you all!!

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X (8x 3.9GHz / 4.5GHz Turbo) | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon | 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 8GB MSI RTX2080Super GAMING X TRIO | 1000GB SAMSUNG 970-EVO Plus M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 | SSD 1000GB Crucial MX500 (560MB/s - 510MB/s) | TrackIR 5;

Modules: FC3, A10C, A10C II, Mig21Bis, F-16C Viper, FA-18C, JF-17 Thunder, L-39, CArms, Hawk, Aviojet C101, F-86 Sabre, Mig 15, Razbam M2KC, F-5E Tiger, Viggen, Spitfire, Mustang, Dora, BF-109, AV-8B Harrier, Persian Gulf, FA-18C, F-16 Viper, JF-17 Thunder, F-14B TomCattiCat, SuperCarrier, Nevada, Syria, Mariann-Island, South-Atlantic, Channel-Map, Normandy Map + WWII Assets Pack

Merry Xmas to you all!!

Did you ask the Ground Crew to install Payload?

Mobiler Beitrag

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

Thanks to ED and RAZBAM for their work.

Some nice screenies, for those who can't get to it yet:

http://www.c9114110.myzen.co.uk/dcsw/OB15/m2000c.htm

Very nice job! :D

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

IMO this is Strandart FM

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X (8x 3.9GHz / 4.5GHz Turbo) | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon | 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 8GB MSI RTX2080Super GAMING X TRIO | 1000GB SAMSUNG 970-EVO Plus M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 | SSD 1000GB Crucial MX500 (560MB/s - 510MB/s) | TrackIR 5;

Modules: FC3, A10C, A10C II, Mig21Bis, F-16C Viper, FA-18C, JF-17 Thunder, L-39, CArms, Hawk, Aviojet C101, F-86 Sabre, Mig 15, Razbam M2KC, F-5E Tiger, Viggen, Spitfire, Mustang, Dora, BF-109, AV-8B Harrier, Persian Gulf, FA-18C, F-16 Viper, JF-17 Thunder, F-14B TomCattiCat, SuperCarrier, Nevada, Syria, Mariann-Island, South-Atlantic, Channel-Map, Normandy Map + WWII Assets Pack

I purchased M2000 from DCS 8 hours ago. How do I get it to download in DCS World 1.5?

I opened DCS WORLD 1.5 and nothing happened automatically.

i9-9900K 3.6(Running at 5.0 GHZ) 32GB Memory

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

VKB Gunfighter 2 extended/TM Pedals/TM Warthog throttles.

IMO this is Strandart FM

No, it is not. It is an EFM.

Merry Xmas to you all!!

Somehow it is not reading the default payload. You will have to create a new one in misision editor. Sorry about that.