Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

Mirage 2000 release date

I know when the Mirage will be released: on 15th, just so as to steal the hype from Star Wars

Ryzen 3600X - RTX 2080 - 32 GB Ram - DCS on SSD.

DCS Modules : M2K-C, F18-C, FW-190D, Huey, Gazelle, Black Shark, Mig-15, all maps.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about a working mirage for dc 2.0? its only going to be a 1.5 release for now?

Edit:

I looked the most recent newsletter and nothing on the m2000 supporting that claim of a new "official" release date for it.

Thats because there isnt one and in most cases in dcs official release dates go out the window :thumbup:

Thats because there isnt one and in most cases in dcs official release dates go out the window :thumbup:

then others shouldnt make false claims otherwise to sources that dont exist..... which is what my response was directed too. I really shouldn't have to explain that

I know DCS does not have exact release dates, but on ED part estimated End of the Month release dates have been ON the money lately.

IE both DCS 1.5, The L39, and 2.0 came out when they were estimated too. the Latter was on time and 1.5/l39 were really only "late" by 1 day.

If something is in pre order on the ED site that means its just about ready for release, very soon. Pretty much just Spit an Polish to have it working on release.

Or at least thats the impression I have gotten.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

If you looked around, you'd find the original quotes from the proper people about the potential Dec release date.

So, it's not a false claim.

it just says in December. On official ED site it says By December.

Nowhere did it officially state end of December like you claimed. Whether looking at old or new newsletters

Based on the ED Newsletter today with the section about making 1.5 Beta into the release branch near the end of December, I'd say that's probably a good guess.

So thus there is no official statement its MId to late December ( apart from the Mid December unofficial forum posts by RAZbam developers which I mentioned earlier)

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Nowhere did it officially state end of December like you claimed. Whether looking at old or new newsletters

Before jumping down my throat, you may want to re-read what I wrote. I specifically wrote about the 1.5 merge to release being planned for the end of December as a response to your guess that they'd probably want to get it into beta before Christmas.

Nothing more, nothing less.

You can draw your own conclusions as to whether ED would risk adding the M2000 when they're busy merging and testing for the biggest update since A10C+Ka50 became World many moons ago.

it just says in December. On official ED site it says By December.

So thus there is no official statement its MId to late December ( apart from the Mid December unofficial forum posts by RAZbam developers which I mentioned earlier)

Yes there are.

H8LA0SR.png

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

You can draw your own conclusions as to whether ED would risk adding the M2000 when they're busy merging and testing for the biggest update since A10C+Ka50 became World many moons ago.

They did release the L39 with 1.5. Not saying the M2K will come out soon, but there is a precedent even with the 1.5/2.0 updates out in the wild.

I'd call that pretty unofficial.

I'm not sure what more you could ask for...we have numerous occurrences of the developers supporting the same statement. Even from this question and response, from a month ago, to just a few days ago, they've said the same thing - mid-December. As well, one of the devs who frequents /r/Hoggit has hinted severely on several occasions in the past week that we will see it soon, his excitement is made more obvious by the tone of his responses.

You won't get a massive flashing neon sign? It's not going to get much better than this, and I'd say it's the wiser method chosen by RAZBAM. Far too often a date is set that can't be kept, which leads to massive disappointment.

The consistency and frequency of these - not just hints, but - straightforward and more-than-obvious remarks are more than enough for me, personally. I guess we'll find out soon!

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

I was just commenting on the battle of semantics in which you were engaged and, from my perspective, losing. I think it'll be released soon too! Hopefully I'll be procrastinating next week away and learning French one switch label at a time. Unofficially, of course.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

I was just commenting on the battle of semantics in which you were engaged and, from my perspective, losing. I think it'll be released soon too! Hopefully I'll be procrastinating next week away and learning French one switch label at a time. Unofficially, of course.

I'm not at all involved in any battles...that was my first post of the sort.

For me...finals all week, and engineering finals at that. I hope, if it's released before the end of the week, that I can find some time away to fly this glorious machine.

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

Tomorrow it's Monday... Tomorrow it's the Mirage 2000 debut... :)

Not yet but close. ;)

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."