Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it will be released around the coming weekend. Probably Friday, maybe next Monday.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

If the Mirage doesn't come tomorrow, can we have pictures of that sock meal?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Anytime between now and when the F-15E comes out is good for me :P

That's a loooooooooong period. ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I guess it will be released around the coming weekend. Probably Friday, maybe next Monday.

thats not mid december. and RAZBAM had enough chances to delay the release to end of December, but they didnt....:megalol:

Wednesday is the day :-):joystick:

• Like 1

SFMBE

thats not mid december. and RAZBAM had enough chances to delay the release to end of December, but they didnt....:megalol:

Wednesday is the day :-):joystick:

It depends on how you define "mid". If you mean the exact day, then yes. But it can also be meant as a period like this:

Beginning: 1st-11th

Mid: 12th-21st

End: 22nd-31st

Tornado3 small.jpg

It depends on how you define "mid". If you mean the exact day, then yes. But it can also be meant as a period like this:

Beginning: 1st-11th

Mid: 12th-21st

End: 22nd-31st

dont destroy my hope

I have a mission with laser JTAG's already ready, so i can drop GBU-12 with mach 2.2 im ready for this :joystick:

SFMBE

dont destroy my hope

I have a mission with laser JTAG's already ready, so i can drop GBU-12 with mach 2.2 im ready for this :joystick:

Hi, i see you are just fly in. There is so much stuff to learn and do in the meantime with other modules. :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

...I will ask for a refund otherwise as I pre-ordered in good faith based on the info provided at the website that the product will be available BY December!

I don't think that was ever their intention. It was probably just a linguistic error from their side.

Why pre-order though? It doesn't get you the product any faster. Why not just wait for it? Pre-ordering digital downloads is just plain.... Okay I won't go there, that would be rude.

...I will ask for a refund otherwise as I pre-ordered in good faith based on the info provided at the website that the product will be available BY December!

i think its not even a finished product? we only get into the beta mid december.

SFMBE

Why pre-order though? It doesn't get you the product any faster. Why not just wait for it? Pre-ordering digital downloads is just plain.... Okay I won't go there, that would be rude.

Pre-ordering gives you a discount compared to the price 'on release'. If you know you'll buy a module anyway you might as well pre-order it and get it cheaper.