Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now got it working! think they ran an update recently also.....

question - how (what keys) do you move the target designator around the radar screen? have not been able to get this to function yet - although I seem to have got the radar working up to the point when you need to move the designator around the radar screen to select target....

Bottom of HUD control box, left side, above radar screen. Hard to see but is there.

I see it now, thanks. Dark Cockpit!

W

i9-9900K 3.6(Running at 5.0 GHZ) 32GB Memory

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

VKB Gunfighter 2 extended/TM Pedals/TM Warthog throttles.

question - how (what keys) do you move the target designator around the radar screen? have not been able to get this to function yet - although I seem to have got the radar working up to the point when you need to move the designator around the radar screen to select target....

TDC up/left/down/right in the HOTAS category.

Default are: IJKL

There's also a "TDC Center" binding, RCtrl+I. Haven't used it, though.

As Zeus mentioned, the beta build is now out of our hands and as I begin my holidays, I just want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! I can see how excited all of you are for the module and I am personally flattered and humbled as we have a lot to live up to. While on vacation I look forward to seeing you guys in the sky with the M-2000C next week!

After the holidays, I'll be back at it fixing bugs and putting the finishing touches on it. As I have said before, it is a joy to fly and I hope you all feel the same.

We Do, well at least i do - VERY MUCH. The M2000c may not be the most powerful plane to fly in DCS but for me its the most fun to "fly", i especially love flying at altitude - For instance i've had some absolutely spectacular combats vs Su-30's at 35,000Feet where missiles and planes are all leaving contrails... thank you Razbam!

Oh and KUdos for whoever put the "tiger eye" livery as a bonus, very pretty.

P.S. ? where did you find that Carl Sagan Quote, I love to read all things Carl Sagan and have not come across that quote, unless i missed it ;) ?

Edited by cauldron
typos

Ok mirage is not working for me, I just bought it, when I try on 2.0 I get an error and in 1.5 I don't even see the mirage in the module manager... Help please!!!!!!

You will need the latest version of DCSW but the update system is temporarily not working right now. If you haven't started the sim in a while you might be outdated.

Ok mirage is not working for me, I just bought it, when I try on 2.0 I get an error and in 1.5 I don't even see the mirage in the module manager... Help please!!!!!!

Even after you excessive use of exclamation marks I will help you.

Look:

Dear users!

We are experiencing some technical issues with our update servers at the moment. We are doing our best to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600X

AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT 

G.Skill 32GB (2 x 16GB) Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600MHz

Did you try a DCS reinstall or repair? On my PC the Mirage runs in both versions and from Day One with no issues.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick: