Panavia Tornado by Polychop-Simulations?

phant

Yup. Low level.:joystick::pilotfly:

And that means real low level!:D

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instant purchase, In fact take my money on the basis that you might make it...

cac.png

You do take pop caps right?

I can finally re-live far too many hours of my mis-spent youth then

For those of you instantly nostalgic, check out this link

Edited by Highwayman-Ed

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A tornado and a dynamic campaign like DIDs tornado, desert storm and I would be in sim heaven.

I am really looking forward to seeing some information about this module.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Damn, I'm so exicted now. A dream would become true (see my sig ;)).

Looking forward to do some thrilling NOE flying. I don't think there is another aircraft out there that excels the Tornado when it comes to low level flying :pilotfly:

Does anyone know good Tornado books?

I already read:

- Im Dienste des Friedens - Tornados über dem Balkan by Luftwaffe Lieutenant General Walter Jertz (Retd)

- Tornado - Technik, Taktik, Einsatz by Walter Jertz

- Tornado over the Tigris - Recollection of a Fast Jet Pilot by RAF Squadron Leader Michael Napier (Retd)

Looking for more :book:

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

If Polychop Sims does a German Tornado.Then what is the differences between the RAF Tornados and the Luftwaffe ones in systems and armament.What variants do the Luftwaffe have.

Both Air Forces used the IDS-variant which is the ground attack version. To my knowledge the differences were pretty small in the beginning but increased over time because by each country respectively.

The ADV-variant has only been in use with the RAF and served as an interceptor.

The Luftwaffe is using the ECR-variant besides the IDS. It's a dedicated SEAD-aircraft with outstanding capabilities in that field (including electronic warfare).

The Luftwaffe also has a recon wing that uses the Tornado as a dedicated recon-platform. They use the IDS-Tornado but with special recon equipment so it's sometimes referred as a variant of it's own.

The German Navy and RAF also used the Tornado as an anti-ship-aircraft.

For the different armament used by each country you can take a look at this table in the german wikipedia:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panavia_Tornado#Bewaffnung_an_Aufh.C3.A4ngepunkten

(it's understandable for non-german speakers too)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

:)Did polychop mention a Tornado.

How completely wonderful would that be.

Saudis used the F3 too.

Edited by westr

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV