Mig-29: ECM and chaff/flares indicators "bug"

gusanako

Ecm light doesn't works and the indicator of remaining chaff/flares all the time indicate "60"

Regards!:thumbup:

Yes I noticed the ECM not indicating active I wonder if it still works? And what I saw that looked like the chaff/flares indicator stayed at '60', but it does dispense...hope it all gets fixed.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good point Azrayen. So perhaps ED could do like they did in the Su-25T when they couldn't put in a light for that plane.......add some HUD symbology to show that it's on? Not realistic, but hey.... also not realistic to not be able to tell if it's on or off.

I thought the German ones were old Export A's, or maybe i misunderstood something.

They are, but they were modified and thus have a number of differences(no ECM though) as compared to the original "A", which I believe is what Azrayen was referring to in regards to a G specific pit.

When I want confirm the ECM is off to get in combat I don't know how is my ECM off or on and this is a problem, big one because our RWR get jammed too and we have not accuracy in the RWR warning sound. This bug is getting old, we need a fix please

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]